Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meet in orlando this saturday

Originally posted by yellowfever View Post
    is there any races in fl. sometime soon that i could go to?
    There is a AOMCI meet this saturday 8 to 5 on Big Sand Lake in sw Orlando. Hydros and runabouts there. Lots of knowledge abouts these boats and motors. Location is at Sand Lake Point east on Darlene Rd off Apopka Vineland Rd.

b
    "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
    No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Originally posted by goodtry View Post
      Do have a runabout 2005 set up for 25xs but has the transom filler plate to run the Yamato. Beautiful wood, looks like a bullet! It was built by Staron? in Florida can't remember but know I'm close on the name. Real quality.
      You cannot safely put a Yamato 302 or 102 on a runabout designed for a 25.

If it is the boat I am thinking of I did see a Yamato 80 on it but 20SSR's are very rare.

Can anyone attending the Lake Alfred races step up and get this guy a ride please? Any OSY's wanna hep a dude out?

BW
      302SSH.....Putting the Stock back in Stock Outboard

Comment

please!!!

Comment

Lake alfred

Brad; No osy at the WORLDS and I doubt any one would jeopardize their ride at a WORLD event !!!! Look forward to seeing you there, I'll be patrol boating for the [4] days at the WORLDS, Regards Bill

Comment

25xs Staron Pics

The hydro is a Keylard. This could be used with a 102 I believe. Might sell the Hydro, really want to see what we can do with the 25xs and the Staron.

Comment

Dude, those look like A boats. The runabout, if it's 9 and a half feet, could handle a Merc 25xs, but I doubt that hydro could handle anything bigger than a 15 horse.
              28-R

Comment

There's a Lenscrafters in Seattle Dude. Make an appointment....

Comment

ok...
                  28-R

Comment

Working...
                  X