a HOT 302 yamato For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a HOT 302 yamato For Sale

Hello I have a 302 yamato for sale!!! It is one hot engine that you cant resist not purchasing!!!!

The engine was perviously raced by Denise Morris, the boat was 1-c two years in a row when she raced it. I have owned it 3 years now myself.

The Yamato 302 Been worked by Tom Johnston about four years ago, and has had around 15 heats on the motor since.

I am asking $1800 obo.

I also have a C runabout hull for sale $500 it is a zorkan and weighs 170. (boat includes all hardware) The boats bottom and transome was redone 2 years ago.

I am looking to get into a new class which doesnt include me needing a C runabout or 302 anymore. I love this whole set up, sad to see it go but i am very excited to get into a new faster class. lol

If you are interested you can contact me, my name is alex 925.408.2136 msalexandria@att.net or charlie 925.949.9033

Originally posted by waterbabiesc11 View Post
    Hello I have a 302 yamato for sale!!! It is one hot engine that you cant resist not purchasing!!!!

The engine was perviously raced by Denise Morris, the boat was 1-c two years in a row when she raced it. I have owned it 3 years now myself.

The Yamato 302 Been worked by Tom Johnston about four years ago, and has had around 15 heats on the motor since.

I am asking $1800 obo.

I also have a C runabout hull for sale $500 it is a zorkan and weighs 170. (boat includes all hardware) The boats bottom and transome was redone 2 years ago.

I am looking to get into a new class which doesnt include me needing a C runabout or 302 anymore. I love this whole set up, sad to see it go but i am very excited to get into a new faster class. lol

If you are interested you can contact me, my name is alex 925.408.2136 msalexandria@att.net or charlie 925.949.9033
    Hi Alex, I sent an email, Mike.
    Team Tower

Comment

BY the way for everyones info the setup is located in region 11 northern california

Comment

also, the motor is plumbed for a fuel pump for you mod guys.

Comment

Originally posted by heumanntouch7 View Post
          Sooo, Anyone from region 11 going to region 3 ?? to race at beautiful Lake Laurel near Millville NJ ?? that has rack space for a motor ?? Not only would you get to race a great place you would be helping get another CSR on the water.
          Team Tower

Comment

Originally posted by johnsonm50 View Post
            Sooo, Anyone from region 11 going to region 3 ?? to race at beautiful Lake Laurel near Millville NJ ?? that has rack space for a motor ?? Not only would you get to race a great place you would be helping get another CSR on the water.
            Clarksville Va / or any points NE?..
            Team Tower

Comment

Originally posted by heumanntouch7 View Post

Legal in stock also....:
              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                Legal in stock also....:
                Cool.
                Team Tower

Comment

This 302 belonged to myself and my son Matt. It is a good motor. After my son quit racing Dean Wilson and Denise drove the equipment for me. I sold the motor to Alex Adams Waterbabiesc11 lady friend. An OMC fuel pump may be used on the motor if the owner wants to remove the gravity fuel tank.
                  bill b

Comment

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
                    This 302 belonged to myself and my son Matt. It is a good motor. After my son quit racing Dean Wilson and Denise drove the equipment for me. I sold the motor to Alex Adams Waterbabiesc11 lady friend. An OMC fuel pump may be used on the motor if the owner wants to remove the gravity fuel tank.
                    Ive seen the pumps on some of them, Thanks Bill.
                    Team Tower

Comment

Its a deal, Thanks Alex. My pal Reeves & I have 2 boats to go with, A CSR & a CSH.
                      Team Tower

Comment

ENGINE IS SOLD! thank you all for your interest.

Comment

Working...
                        X