A/J Lower Unit Gearcase +Prop For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/J Lower Unit Gearcase +Prop For Sale

MUST SELL! So I put my A/J Lower Unit on Ebay. Check out Ebay Auction #320583288574 . The Auction ends this Sunday 9/5/2010.

Barely used A/J gearcase from Racing Outboards LLC.
    and
    Dewald Prop

If you aren't savvy with the whole ebay thing and want to send me an offer. Email me at ShingleTim2000@aol.com. If not, she's going to the highest bidder this Sunday night. There is no reserve.

By the way

I would be willing to accept slightly lower offers than the buy it now of $1200 if the individual was to deal with me outside of ebay. It would save me some ebay fees. typical ebay fees are 9%. 9% of $1200 is about $100. shoot me an email if you are interested.

Comment

Well

It is getting to be late in the auction to close it for someone's offer. So offers are now officially closed. It will go to the highest bidder on ebay. That is all. Best of Luck. Thanks.

Comment

I think several people are in need of one. But most of those were off racing this weekend.

"The Coffee Guy"
        TEAM CAFFEINE
        Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
        " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Working...
        X