Looking for older ASR or CSR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for older ASR or CSR

Looking for an older ASR or CSR for a young new driver. We are located in Cincinnati, OH but can pick-up.

Frank (513)-266-0382

Sorenson CSR

I will be running a 2004 Sorenson CSR this weekend in Dayton that is for sale. This boat is immaculate and still a front runner. Cmon over and check it out for yourself.

Thanks,
    Dean Sutherland

Comment

Potential starter boat

I have been to Dayton several time. Is that this weekend 8/28 & 8/29?

Frank

Comment

ASR or CSR?

How much does the new driver weigh? I would not recommend CSR if your driver weighs less than 180 lbs or so. A lighter driver in a CSR is trouble.

Dont forget to consider BSR too. Its a great ride and Ohio area has a lot of them.

BW

Congrats on your new boat Deano. That boat is faaaaaast!
        302SSH.....Putting the Stock back in Stock Outboard

Comment

Dayton this weekend

Dayton is this weekend!

I will make sure not to put anyone "new" in the wrong equipment. I agree with you if you are not at least 180lbs CSR is not the answer. The boat I am speaking about is John Finns, back up CSR. It is a Sorenson. I will be running it this weekend with a 302 because I busted up the CSR we normally run at the Nationals. John is only asking $1,200 for this boat! I think that is a steal!! I would love to see it go to someone in our area, especially a new racer!

Drop on a new 302 and we can sell you a good CSR wheel and this is a front running rig that can be put together for less than $4k.

Comment

Frank,

I'm in Cincinnati as well and can help you out finding equipment.

703-6145
            Dana Holt

Also, Dayton is this weekend and I'll be up there. Probably rigs for sale up there as well.

Comment

I also have a very good CSR for sale. It is a DeSilva and is in very good shape. It is a proven boat as it was ran by Tim Weber. See the DeSilva for sale add on this forum.

Comment

we have asr dawe craft race ready flat turner 500 bucks canadian thats deal
                MIKE WERNER SR 241

Comment

I have a good CSR for a new driver, it's a DeSilva, all the hardware, side fin bracket, but no fin, transom is cut for a y302 and is built up for a y102 now. asking 600$, If you go to Dayton look up 87-M Sam Pilato, I bought it from him ,he and Mike Affholter 51-M can tell you more about this boat.and you can contact me for more info and photo's
                  I am located in Evansvile IN.
                  Attached Files

"...if your not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space"

-

Comment

Steve,

Sent you a PM. Can I get your number for a follow up call?

Frank

Comment

Will you be racing in Alexandria?

Originally posted by werners racing View Post
                      we have asr dawe craft race ready flat turner 500 bucks canadian thats deal
                      MIKE WERNER SR 241
                      Mike,

Sent you a PM.

Frank

Comment

ASR for sale

I have a new condition Bennett ASR ,most of the hardware ,90 lbs.
                        Boat is located in Florida $1300.00. Can assist with props

Comment

Working...
                        X