Looking for C Mod Merc parts and pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for C Mod Merc parts and pieces

I am looking to see what i can find to put a C Mod Merc together anyone have any pieces laying around pipes,tower,powerhead,maybe a complete engine let me know email me at tel1118@comcast.net or call me at 302-258-3848

"C" mod merc

Here is something I've been watching. I got layed off today so I wont be buying them. Looks like a great deal. If work was a little more stable I would be all over the trigger for these. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
    Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
      Here is something I've been watching. I got layed off today so I wont be buying them. Looks like a great deal. If work was a little more stable I would be all over the trigger for these. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
      Sorry to hear about you getting layed off Sonny. Will it be short term or career changing?? Things just really suck everywhere when it comes to the economy. We have gone thru bad times before but somehow they always work out.
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Thank you Mike, This is shaping up to be a year to remember..lol. it's been a few tuff months over here. maybe it is for the best? Maybe it is time for something different? Everyone I talk to is suffering in one way or another from the economy. There are folks out there way worse off than us. Something will pop up. Besides, It Gives me time to pursue my career as an astronaut. lol

Comment

Sun Shine, talked to Bugs last night, he told me about you getting laid off. That sucks. Sorry to here that. As for the space thing...... I think your already there. Just kidding. Keep your d..k out of the dirt and I'll see you guys at Lock Haven.
          Jerry

Comment

Sonny, Sorry to here this.. I was in the same situation 2 years ago.
            sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

cmod

I have 2 blocks one has the internals with racing rope plate and the other one is a bare block with a tag on it that says good c block if your interested let me know..248-342-7120

Mike

Comment

Thank you guys, It is a bummer, I liked that job, and I liked the guys I worked with but there is no work. Who knows, maybe work will pick up for them. If it does they will call me back.

Comment

C Merc

Originally posted by mr2boats View Post
                  I am looking to see what i can find to put a C Mod Merc together anyone have any pieces laying around pipes,tower,powerhead,maybe a complete engine let me know email me at tel1118@comcast.net or call me at 302-258-3848
                  Have a C Merc powerhead complete with Lon Stevens exhaust. I do not think we will be using it so it will be available. Also have a Yamoto 12-15 lower unit to go with it. Also found a extra "C" crankshaft, rods, and some misc. ignition. If interested call me at 631-849-3242 or PM me. Thanks Bob ...N-96

Comment

Working...
                  X