wanted c stock hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted c stock hydro

i am looking to get into the sport my brother has been in it the last year now i got the bug i race the nor cal 400 and loved it i am looking for a c hydro with no motor maybe no hardware depending on price i live in orange county california will be in san diego in september for races and in november in arizona for the races out their inbtween their i am going to try to make it out to northern california maybe to race a norcal 400 boat if anyone selling a reasonably priced boat please get back to me thankyou
    Last edited by newbieonthewater; 08-09-2010, 06:21 PM. Reason: mis spelled

Brad at Amber Marine

Brad at AMBER MARINE in Costa Mesa has Sorensen Kit built by Roger Carr for sale. A nice C Hydro.

Comment

Lets see Pics

Think that Sorenson they are referring to is a bit old. Probably needs the sponsons redone to be legal and maybe more.

Comment

check out boat

i check the boat out yes old boat and the sponsons do need to be fix out fair price for boat the boat seemed heavy to me so i am still looking for a boat that is a little lighter and newer

Comment

Have a boat to consider...

Have a brand new hydro for sale. You can reach me at 206-409-8978 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************206-409-8978******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************206-409-8978******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************206-409-8978******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************206-409-8978******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************206-409-8978******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************206-409-8978******end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Wartinger View Post
            Have a brand new hydro for sale. You can reach me at 206-409-8978 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************206-409-8978******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************206-409-8978******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************206-409-8978******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************206-409-8978******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************206-409-8978******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************206-409-8978******end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

Bob
            Revolution boat? lol

Comment

Working...
            X