Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRO Racing Equipment Garage Sale

Complete 250cc PRO Racing Motor:

Complete Yamato 250cc PRO motor: Powerhead is turned 90 degrees for carburetors-forward mounting with custom-made Schmidt pipe rack, steering bar, & line pulleys; motor comes with two freshly moly-coated spare pistons, refurbished Mikuni carbs, custom straight headers for expansion pipes, good factory Motoplat ignition, complete 250cc factory parts list hardware drawing pages with Zak notes, profiled 12:16 Vertical split gear case with spare set of brand-new OEM 12:16 gears, Yamato crank pulley puller and custom maintenance tools, two custom Schmidt 250cc motor pipes with silver ceramic coating, and my best Dewald 5-blade prop for this motor - $2,900 plus shipping (New price, added 5-blade prop to sale). No junk -- this is good stuff. Buy a complete 250cc motor for less than the price of a used Rossi 250cc powerhead.

Terms: Purchased hardware will be shipped via USPS parcel delivery (ground or Priority Mail), unless otherwise requested; all payments are requested to be by money order (out of area sales) or cash (local sales). Thank you for looking again at my ad.

Al Peffley
    cell: 206-406-4996
    email: team_excalibur@hotmail.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Al Peffley; 10-30-2011, 06:41 PM. Reason: Change sale offer to add 5-blade prop on Oct. 30th

250 pro

anyone know what rpm and hp this motor make?

Comment

More Pictures of Motor & Performance Info

For those of you who have asked for more pictures -- I have added a front view photo of the Yamato 250cc motor powerhead and a picture of the two ceramic-coated pipes. Both Mikuni 38mm carburetors are equipped with power jet kits and the float bowls are new. As far as spin-up, the motor turns about 12,000 RPM at peak power in the upper band with 12:16 gears and a decent five-blade Dewald prop. I am not sure of the horsepower, as the motor has been modified with many performance tweeks within the cc volume limits of APBA and UIM 250cc PRO class rules. The motor has never been dyno'd, to my knowledge.

Al
      Last edited by Al Peffley; 10-06-2011, 10:07 AM. Reason: deleted rack picture, so changed text

Comment

yamato 250

can u make it a complete motor include the gearcase?

Comment

how much for complete motor and best prop

Comment

....I am still of a mind-set to try the pro game. Is this motor "competitive" ?
            Hunter III

Comment

I don't think its anything related to your specific motor ... its the times we are living in.

I think your price is more than reasonable for someone who wants to run 250 - your problem is ... where is that person?

Comment

Complete Package Sale Price Update

I have updated the ad with an asking price for the complete motor with my best Dewald 5-blade prop for this motor.

Al

Comment

If nothing else this boat won the "peoples choice award" at the Trout Creek race this year!!
                  Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Working...
                  X