Capsule Air system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capsule Air system

Does anybody have an air system for a capsule boat that I could use, borrow, rent, or whatever for the next couple of weekends? I have an air supply currently, but I am not happy with what I have. I don't have the time or money to buy a new system before the next two races come about. I think this will be the only thing holding me back from running my Capsule at Constantine or DePue.

Can anybody help me out?

Jim

Originally posted by froggy3racer View Post
    Does anybody have an air system for a capsule boat that I could use, borrow, rent, or whatever for the next couple of weekends? I have an air supply currently, but I am not happy with what I have. I don't have the time or money to buy a new system before the next two races come about. I think this will be the only thing holding me back from running my Capsule at Constantine or DePue.

Can anybody help me out?

Jim
    Not sure what you presently have for air. If it is one of those "spare air" that is not really good. I can bring a regulator but do not have any small tanks. I think Sean may have an extra small tank but you will have to talk to him. If I had more time I could have put something together for you but leaving tomorrow to Don's to pick up the trailer and then to Constentine. I may be able to find a small tank but it has not been tested. It will hold enough air for the race but will require some work to mount it......Bob N-96

Comment

Still looking for a system.

Comment

Jim, there are several types of systems. I mentioned I could put something together but had not heard any more. What race were you looking to use it? Maybe I can help. Bob

Comment

Bob,

I want to have something ready for Lake Alfred for sure. I don't think I will be making it to Hartford. I plan to do some testing before hand, but I can use my little spare air for that. As it stands right now, the spare air is all I have.

Jim

Comment

Spare air is legal but not a good system. I can put together a dive regulator and Sean has a small tank I gave him. He is not using it and it is in his trailer. All that has to be done is mount the tank in the boat, I can supply the rest for you at the Worlds and fill the tank. You can call me 631-849-3242 and I can fill you in......Bob N-96

Comment

Working...
            X