FOR SALE- runabout, 302 yamato & trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE- runabout, 302 yamato & trailer

I have a 302 yamato and a C Runabout made by zorkan FOR SALE I am from region 11 (west coast/ northern california).

the 302 is fully stock I have run it in both C Stock and Mod runabout.

the engine and hull was perviously raced by Denise Morris, the boat was 1-c two years in a row when she raced it. I have owned it 2 years now myself.

When I bought it in 2008 frank zorkan put a new bottom on and a transom on. It is painted silver with black flames and pink trim as of right now.

transom set up for a 302 and an 80

Yamato 302 Been worked by Tom Johnston about three years ago, around 15 heats on the motor since. $1800

$700 for the runabout including all hardware OBO

or as a package $2300 including all hardware.

Also, Two boat trailer with rear box. double doors and sliding motor storage for three motors. lots of space but still tows effortlessly. V6 friendly! Rear box is fully painted white. $700 OBO

boat-engine-trailer package for $2900 OBO

I love this boat and engine it has alway ran together, hard to see if leave but its time for me to move on to new and better things, faster and fun classes and we are looking into upgrading to a toy hauler, no need for a 2 bunk trailer.

If you are interested you can contact me, my name is alex 925.408.2136 msalexandria@att.net or charlie 925.949.9033

the boat will be up for lookies at nationals aug 9-15 at oroville, ca!

Attached Files
    Last edited by waterbabiesc11; 07-04-2011, 03:21 PM.

Bump for the lady!!

Comment

bump bump

Comment

Working...
      X