Boats gotta go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boats gotta go

I have a 2000 MJR Mason built 350/FE/SE boat 12' 8" 36 bottom 91" wb tunnel with 4'pad gotta sell good runner never been upsidedown or crashed $400 no throttle or steering hub. Also a D pugh late 90s 11'6" 36 bottom tunnel 80" wb all hardware $750 this boat has only been run 5 times allways garage kept call 479-927-2847 pics of Pugh comming
    Attached Files
    Jeff

What is Burt going to do if you get rid of your ride?

Comment

got me a better ride, If I am lucky I may end less than half a lap behind Burt, Hes just tooo fast this year,and dominating the class this year
      Jeff

Comment

both boats sold pending payments
        Jeff

Comment

back on the market gotta move these
          Jeff

Comment

Pass me the screwdriver

Originally posted by thetrailergod View Post
            got me a better ride, If I am lucky I may end less than half a lap behind Burt, Hes just tooo fast this year,and dominating the class this year
            Wow Jeff, stop with the hard sell! You really make that boat sound hard to resist! Man, you should be writing Ad copy on Madison Avenue!

Be fair to your boat dude, the 411 on the beach is that it's not the boat that's to blame, I heard something about there being a screw loose somewhere in the cockpit.. Do you know anything about that?

Comment

Good Deal

This is a very fair deal for whom ever purchases the SEH. With the right power behind this boat it will perform as well as anything out there today. It might even keep up with Burt !! Hard to say unless someone buys it and puts the good stuff on !

Someone can get into SEH real cheap, a new steering hub from any of the distributors is under $200.00. You could have a great ride for under a grand !
              Dave Mason
              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
                This is a very fair deal for whom ever purchases the SEH. With the right power behind this boat it will perform as well as anything out there today. It might even keep up with Burt !! Hard to say unless someone buys it and puts the good stuff on !

Someone can get into SEH real cheap, a new steering hub from any of the distributors is under $200.00. You could have a great ride for under a grand !
                An MJR, well built, never been crashed for $400? Yup, it's the kind of deal where somebody swoops in and buys it right, and starts running up front, and the previous owner is on the beach scratching his head... Doh!

Comment

Mark defenitly a screw loose in the cockpit and loose marbles under the helment, but it is a good boat at a great price , got one that works better for the dummy driver and a lame engine
                  Jeff

Comment

haaa trailer god... me very very happy so far with my 99 pugh,,,, 38" wide.... george luces old boat.... not as good as my 40" wide i use to have years ago buuuttt,,,just food for thought guy..

Comment

Bumpity bump
                      Jeff

Comment

MJR still for sale
                        Jeff

Comment

Still got the mjr be a great boat for a liteweight guy, FE gotta move it
                          Jeff

Comment

Working...
                          X