X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C Runabout on Craigslist

Located near Boston

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/boa/1762656359.html

Someone tell Brian "Meathead" Bray to get back in a boat.....

We miss him

BW
    302SSH.....Putting the Stock back in Stock Outboard

Comment

This boat is actually 12' long, I measured it a couple days ago. It's set up for a 302, but has a removable transom to run in C-mod. Came with everything but the turn fin (he couldnt find it).

I have been running CSH rather unsuccessfully for two years. I then jumped into Mike Cook's 11.5' Jerry Davis CSR and ran it in 25SSR and got myself a 3rd and a 1st in my first two races. I was quite excited when I found a nearly identical boat for sale in such great shape. In the words of Billy Allen "When you can move from the back of the pack to the front, you know that's were you are supposed to be. You aren't just here to do laps anymore!"

I bought this last friday (may 30th). As of right now I plan on running it, but I think if anyone offers me $4k I'd have to take em up on that offer.
      Last edited by Silas_53A; 06-01-2010, 07:27 PM.
      Silas Jordan
      Windham, Maine
      CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
      Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

Nice Silas!! After you performance at Standish I actually thought of you when I saw this and that's why I posted it here. Now I need to find a cheap roll up that will take a 25XS for Haverhill, if you see anything let me know.

Jim

Comment

I know billy allen has one kicking around that he was going to let me run if I decided to run CSR and couldnt find anything else (in other words anything better) but its set up to run a 102. But if hes willing to part with it, cutting it for a 25 shouldnt be that hard.
          Silas Jordan
          Windham, Maine
          CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
          Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

Working...
          X