Wanted: C Mod Hydro complete Rig.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: C Mod Hydro complete Rig.

Hello everyone, I am looking for a complete rig for the C Or B Mod class. (Boat and Motor). I live in Columbus, Ohio. I am willing to travel to pick up.. If you have any ideas, any information will help. That would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank You Justin Farrell 937-623-3740 Prunk14@hotmail.com
    Last edited by prunk14; 06-06-2010, 06:02 PM. Reason: date/boat change
    88-S

Originally posted by prunk14 View Post
    Hello everyone, I am new to the website and newer to outboard racing, though my stepdad and younger brothers all race. I’m 21 years old my weight is 165. I am looking for a complete rig for the C Mod class. (Boat and Motor). I live in Columbus, Ohio. I am willing to travel to pick up. Me and the family will be in Huntington, Indiana June 5th weekend. If you have any ideas, any information will help. That would be greatly appreciated.
    If you go to the forums page and under search type in C Mod Hydro you will find all kinds of good reading. Try the Buy Sell section and General Hydro and Runabout section.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by prunk14 View Post
      Hello everyone, I am new to the website and newer to outboard racing, though my stepdad and younger brothers all race. I’m 21 years old my weight is 165. I am looking for a complete rig for the C Mod class. (Boat and Motor). I live in Columbus, Ohio. I am willing to travel to pick up. Me and the family will be in Huntington, Indiana June 5th weekend. If you have any ideas, any information will help. That would be greatly appreciated.
      For people that are new to the sport I always recommend looking at a CSH rig.

With a CSH and a restrictor you will be able to race in 20SSH, CSH, OSY400 and step up into Mod and run with the CMH's.

Thats 4 classes for the price of one!

When your new to the sport it is all about getting lots of heats in.

Welcome,

Brad Walker
      302SSH.....Putting the Stock back in Stock Outboard

Comment

Good advice Brad .

Aussie .

CMH. 61R
        Short Fuze Racing
        Team Darneille
        ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
        IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Call Jeff Ruth @ 479-927-2847 I have a good c stock complete rig $2200 good competive rig 102 /baker hydro
          Jeff

Comment

Working...
          X