Mark 20h pistons & rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark 20h pistons & rings

I am looking for a piston, 3 rings and reeds and reed holder for a Mark 20H. I really only need 1 side I had a reed screw come loose and destroy these parts. The piston is bored .030 over (2.446) and it is squared off not rounded where the connecting rod slides in. It is also the "chamferd" for a better word on the top of the piston not flat.

20h parts

Try David at

http://www.aeroliner-boats.com/index.html
    "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
    No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Thanks, I'll send the a line and see if they can help.

Comment

Parts for 20-H

I beleive we have the parts you need for your 20-H at Aeroliner Boat. Drop us an E mail from the web site or call us.

Alan

Comment

20H Pistons etc

We do not have any 20/40 CI Pistolns, OS rings left. We have the reed stops, retainer screw and reeds available.

Alan may have some in this Brinkman parts collection so he will look when he gets back home in La.

David

Comment

I thank you for your help and please keep looking as I would really like to get the power head back in action.

Comment

You can get the rings from Hastings part number 287 for STD for over size just add .015 or .030 behing the number.
              Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Working...
              X