2008 MJR 350 Hydro / 350 Rossi 3 cyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 MJR 350 Hydro / 350 Rossi 3 cyl

Completely rigged by Mark Johnson and David Mitchell.This boat has only been raced a few times( never with this engine) and the motor has won 5 or 6 of the last as many 350 Depue Nationals with David Mitchell.The boat has never been upside down and will be very competitive right out of the box.I have decided with my limited time schedule to race the close to home stock races and sell the Pro equiptment.This is a first class rig with no issues.The prop belongs to David and does not come with the rig but could be purchased.Selling it to someone with the time to race it is better than it sitting in my shop, although it does look good.I will sell it for $5000.00 and anyone who knows this equiptment knows its value.I can be reached most anytime at 770 294 6154.Many thanks to those who helped me with this rig, mainly David Mitchell and Mark Johnson.Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Attached Files

I would look at selling the engine or boat seperately, but would make someone a great pkg deal with a new price!

Comment

what will be the price only for the engine

Comment

Any pricing inquiries please direct to my cell# 770 294 6154.Step up this is still one of the fastest 350 engines around and the boat is near new.
        Last edited by Herb Lanphear; 05-23-2010, 07:24 AM.

Comment

New price 4000.00 boat and motor, come and get it!! Just in time for the Nationals.

Comment

I like your dolly. Did you build it? Does it all break down for transporting?

Comment

$4k

Herb is giving this rig away!

Are there no Americans interested in winning the 350 worlds on U.S. soil?

Wish I had the you know whats to own this rig. Boat would make a nice FEH as well.
              Last edited by 14J; 05-27-2010, 07:01 AM.

Comment

I am sure there are lots of us interested. Most already have their equipment set for the year. Myself, I would love to follow in my father's footsteps and win one. I already have a new 350 boat. Just need a good motor. A good motor takes cash. Cash that some of us can't find easy right now. I'm sure there is lots of interest and desire, just not enough money to go around for everyone right now.

Comment

I can certainly understand the economic impact on racing and having said that,I will also throw in a new 55 gallon drum of VP M1 methanol with the purchase. If it does'nt sell it will still look good in the shop and who knows what next year brings.

Comment

Herb,
                    Just want you to know that if I was in the market for a complete 350 outfit, yours would be at the top of my list. I am in the market for a new 350 motor, but I am not sure if I want the 3 cylinder. But still, you have a beautiful and awesome outfit. Class act!

Comment

I have been out of town and wanted to thank those of you who posted on my rig.I dropped the price on this to influence someone to include Pro racing to there current endeavors or even possilbly for a newby to enter Pro racing with a competitive outfit that was affordable.Hoping to add another entry to 350H with is badly needed was my plan.I hate to see it sit in my shop but it may still find its way to the Worlds if I can change some plans.Thanks Again Herb

Comment

Nice Rig

Anyone who has ever seen Herbs equipment knows he has first class stuff. I saw this rig at Jesup last year and was very fast.
                        82F
                        Mark O'Brien

Comment

How much

How much does the hull weight with hardware? Steve 22-R

Comment

SOLD!!!!! Going to a fine gentleman on the West Coast.Thanks to everyone else who inquired or responded.

Comment

Who who who

Originally posted by LANPHEAR View Post
                              SOLD!!!!! Going to a fine gentleman on the West Coast.Thanks to everyone else who inquired or responded.
                              Who ever bought MR. Lanphear's boat, how are you going to get it back to the west coast? Might have another boat coming this way from down that way.
                              Thanks Steve 22-R

Comment

Working...
                              X