250/350 Krier Runabout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250/350 Krier Runabout

Looking to sell this Krier runabout which I bought from Joe Johnson in California, but have never used. It has been stored inside and is in excellent condition. It comes with side fin bracket attached. This would also make a good D-MOD boat! Price $1,000. I can deliver this boat to Pleasant Prairie race site. Email me at Gspecracing@hotmail.com or call me at 952-240-4346.
    Attached Files

runabout

yr,lenght,width,weight,location?Thanks
    DUSTIN HAMILTON TOP GUN RACING 11-Z
    No Backing Out

Comment

Bruce, I need to talk to you about a few things. I will give you a call on Monday or Tuesday night

Joe Franck

Comment

Not sure what year it was built. It was built and run by Rich Krier and I believe it took a couple championships. The length is just under 13 feet. The width and weight I am not sure of since it is being stored at my son's place in Iowa. I would guess the weight to be about 135lbs.

-Bruce

Comment

If it was run by Rich, then it won some championships. I doubt if Rich built it though, probably Mike or Kenny or both. Also, are you absolutely positive this is a Krier? Joe will know for sure, but didn't he have a Krier copy by Love that looked like this?
          Connie

Comment

Connie:

It is in fact a Krier, and when I spoke to Mike about it, he thought it was probably around 15-17 years old. this was 3 years ago. And it was built by Mike and Kenny I believe.

Joe

PS I hope whoever buys it paints it!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by YankeeRacing View Post
            If it was run by Rich, then it won some championships. I doubt if Rich built it though, probably Mike or Kenny or both. Also, are you absolutely positive this is a Krier? Joe will know for sure, but didn't he have a Krier copy by Love that looked like this?
            Connie

Comment

Joe, I love your paint schemes. I am just glad it isn't me painting all those checkers!

Comment

Working...
              X