For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale

All, I have come to the point where boat racing is more work than it is fun and to continue on any sort of competitive level would require more money than I want to put into it at this point in my life, given the economy and the direction the country is going. So, my equipment is for sale:

Two rigs... selling as packages.

C-Stock Hemp hydro with all hardware, 302 Yamato (two heats on freshened powerhead), DeWald Prop, and boat dolly ... $2200.

Furnal Flyer with all hardware, 44 Merc (Ken Parks Built) (Runs like a laser beam) Bayer Exhaust, DeWald Prop, and boat dolly... $3,200.

Three-year-old life jacket ... $200

3 blade DeWald Prop for C-Stock ... $200

Go-Kart-type 12 volt starter I've used on the Merc... $175

Pecker Checker ... $50

This stuff is available at these prices for a period, and then it goes on E-bay.

Boats and equipment are in Stillwater, Oklahoma.

Give me a call.

Dan Crummett (405) 742-4138

Note:

C-rig Sold
    DeWald Prop Sold
    Cut suit Sold
    Life Jacket Sold
    Pecker Checker Sold

Dan 5/10/10

Comment

Wow...that was quick Dan . Remenber we are still friends even if your not racing !!
      "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Update:

Starter is SOLD.

Dan

Comment

I don't want to hijack your thread but just want to thank you for your significant contributions to NBRA and boat racing in general. You jumped in with both feet from the very start and it is appreciated. Thank you Dan! Hope to still cross paths. Jack

Comment

I want to ditto what Jack Stotts said. You have made significant contributions to NBRA and OBRA. I will still try to talk you out of this decision, but do respect any decision you make. I laid out for 3 years and then got the itch to get back racing.... so I hope to see you back in the seat again.. Thanks for all of your efforts...

Rick Miller
            34-0

Comment

Thanks, both of you! I appreciate it.
              Dan

Comment

Working...
              X