Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted 55h gear housing!!

Lookin to buy a 55h gear housing. Please call 518-863-4819 thanks Jamie

Have a 55H lower that is complete but will need gears. Good housing, first $400.00 takes it. Also have a good complete unit available that I can take off a 55H to sell. ...Bob N-96

Comment

give me a call!! verry interested!!

Comment

I've got a gazillion D lower parts, foot housings, towers, and completes. Not quite sure what I want to sell or not sell though, give a shout if you cant find anything and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Tried to E mail you but was rejected. Please send me your corrected E mail so I can foward pictures of the units....Bob N-96

Comment

55H tower & gear case stuff

Originally posted by Mike VanAusdle View Post
            I've got a gazillion D lower parts, foot housings, towers, and completes. Not quite sure what I want to sell or not sell though, give a shout if you cant find anything and I'll see what I can do.
            Mike,

Would be interested in a tower & gear case for a 55H. e-mail me at jschubert@wi.rr.com.

Comment

jtribley@roadrunner.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Rusnak View Post
                Have a 55H lower that is complete but will need gears. Good housing, first $400.00 takes it. Also have a good complete unit available that I can take off a 55H to sell. ...Bob N-96
                Would be interested in buying your D foot as I make gears for them and would put a set in the unit. Is the foot stock with a standard quickie driveshaft? Call 269-720-1337.

Comment

I am in need of a couple of D foots. Call me at 269-720-1337 or email me at fderion@msn.com Thanks, Frank Erion

Comment

Working...
                  X