End of the line sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the line sale!!!

Well here is a list of just some of the things I have for sale.

Greg Lyons 2-US CSR built by Jerry Davids. Fully rigged and ready to hit the water. Was the fastest qualifier at the 2009 stock nationals. Very fast boat, I bought it with the intentions of being able to run this year. Boat is in excellent shape just like I got it from Greg last year, I never even had it in the water. Asking $3200.00

Sorenson CSR kit built in 2007. Fast boat just like new. Very stable in the water. Fully rigged and ready to race. Asking $1500.00

CMR OUTFIT:
    Sorenson CMR kit built in 2009. I actually started building this boat in 2008 and finished it right before the nationals last year. It has west system on it but no paint yet. The boat is fully rigged and ready to go. The motor is a yamato 102, this is the motor that I won all six nationals with. Also includes the prop. Very fast rig, with a good driver this rig could win nationals again. Asking $5000.00 for the whole rig boat, motor, and prop

I have two 302 motors

#1 was done by TJ. The motor has been totally blueprinted and is ready to race. I have only raced it twice, so it is barely broken in yet.

#2 was done by Jerry Davids. The motor has been totally blueprinted and is ready to race. This motor has not even been started since I got it back from Jerry. I have had it on the engine rack

Asking $3000.00 each for the 302's

I have two 102 motors

#1 is Travis Ponds 102. Motor is standard bore and has been blueprinted. This is a very fast 102 on of the fastest around. We have offered it to Gary Pond, he has first option on this, once I know what Gary decides I can put a price on this.

#2 is a TJ motor. It has been totally blueprinted. It has a new block, new crank, new rods,new pistons, and new bearings. It is like brand new. I only ran this a couple of races. This motor is an equal to the Travis Pond motor. Speeds were always right there within a few tenths of the Travis Motor.
    Asking $2500.00

As you can see all of these motors were only ran a couple races after they were done. I was always thinking I would be able to get back to racing so I kept trying to make everything faster but now it has to go!!

I have some props I will sell just contact me and let me know what you are looking for and we can talk.

This is what I have for now. I have a load of parts, some more towers, blocks, etc.. that I will have to go through and list later. I also have a brand new life jacket with impact and a new pair of cut pants.

I will get some photos of the equipment ASAP!!! If you have questions drop me an email at
    kharrell76@yahoo.com

Thanks Kevin Harrell

The 2007 Sorenson kit is the picture for my avatar!! pics coming soon!!!
    Last edited by GOOBER; 04-27-2010, 06:41 PM. Reason: email mistake
    DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT,OR IT IS NOT FUN!!!!

pictures

[ATTACH]20651[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20652[/ATTACH]

Here are the pictures of the boats. The top picture is of the Greg Lyons boat

The botom one is the 2007 Sorenson kit boat.

Thanks Kevin

Comment

2us

The Davids CSR/25SSR is a 2008. It was brand new @ the '08 Nationals and only ran until last years '09 Nationals. One full season, lots of wins, fastest qualifier @ '09 Nat's, 3rd overall in '08 and '09 Stock Nat's CSR. FAST FAST FAST! Fully rigged, ready to race... This boat with one of Kev's Yamato's and wheels will put you out front. Turn key TOP NOTCH rig for sale here, definite Championship contender. GL Harrell Sales Promotion Director
      Future J dad!

Comment

Update!!

Just an update on the list of things for sale!!
        I have sold one of the 102 motors and one of the 302 motors. Also some of the props. If you guys are interested in anything let me know. Prices are not set in stone. If anyone would like to come and test any of my equipment I would be more than happy to go spend a day at the river with you and let you test anything I have. As I said before it is all going, I am not holding on to the best wheel or the best motor for me to return to racing at a later date it is all up for grabs.Feel free to drop me an email anytime my email is
        kharrell76@yahoo.com
        Thanks Kevin

Comment

update

Just to update again. Both 102 motors are sold, the only motor I have left is the Davids 302. Also the David/Lyons CSR has been sold. Still have the mod rig the davids 302 and props. Send me an email for info. For those of you who have emailed me please bear with me I will email back asap, work has been crazy and I have not had time to sit down and respond to them all. Thanks Kevin

Comment

Working...
          X