Bass FE / SE / 850 mod tower for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass FE / SE / 850 mod tower for sale

Just trying to get rid of stuff that I'll never use....
    When I bought this tower I was told it was an old Bass tower. I don't think that it has ever been run. I know that I've never run it. After I bought it I sent it to Larry McAfee and had it trued up (it was out .060") and had Larry build an adapter plate for the lower unit so you don't have to pull the powerhead to pull the lower unit. The adapter is set up for force feed Bass lower unit. Tower should be ready to bolt powerhead on top, lower unit on bottom, steering bar on back, and go racing. That's about all I know about this tower but if you have any questions, just ask and I'll try to answer. $400 shipped to continental U.S. address. I'll ship to Canada but buyer will have to pay any additional shipping costs.

http://sports.webshots.com/album/577396781OJHYIi
    Attached Files
    Last edited by David_L6; 08-12-2011, 02:43 PM.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

To the top...

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Hey Dave:

Sent you a PM.

Mike

Comment

Tower not A bass design

Originally posted by David_L6 View Post
          Bump!
          This is not a Bass tower! Sid is a perfectionist and he would never produce anything like this!

Comment

I dont think dave would mislead anyone. It's probably a very old version.

Comment

Trust me he did not design this or make it it may have been sent to him to rework it to fit a engine adption. No matter I will let it go just would hate to see sid's name and work quality be miss leed on this web site.

Comment

I bought that tower from someone that goes by FER-R-10 here on HydroRacer. He told me it was an old Bass tower. That's all I have to go by. No matter who originally built it, it is now ready to run (it wasn't when I received it).

Comment

Dude.. Chill

It was prolly a Bass tower to begin with, and has been adapted to something. It is freaking Modified Outboard.... we modify things...... We adapt things, we make them better than stock. It is the spirit of the category... Faster, Louder, etc.

Why would you even comment on something like this anyway ? Someone is trying to sell something... let it be.
                  Dave Mason
                  Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                  X