Need J & A Startup Bezoats Rigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need J & A Startup Bezoats Rigs

Hello everyone! I've been out of Stock Outboard Racing for about 16 years now. The last time I ran was in my home town of Lambertville NJ and my new wife, who was 8 months pregnant at the time (with our first child) watched me barrel roll my "A Hydro" down the back chute, & decided after I got towed in that it was time to give it up! Now that the kids are much older now, IT IS TIME!!!
    I showed my 12 year old son the class I used to run and HOLY CRAP!! I created a monster!! Now he is bugging me for a "J Hydro". I am only looking for a Bezoats rig because Craig and Shannon have been friends of the family for over 50 years and swear by their products, so if anyone has a "J Rig", cheap, please let me know. We are in Houston, TX now and do not have a big budget. Can anyone help get Dean III started?

Thanx,
    Dean Myers Jr
    832-585-3170

J -a,

Dean, I think Ian Augustine had an A rig posted for sale pretty cheap.

Comment

Hi Dean,

Have you been in touch with the local Houston J/A hydro racers, who run with the tunnel boats? There's some info and contacts available at http://www.sportrescue.com/hydros

I will also private-message you my email address to get you information on the Lone Star Outboard Racing Association and its activities getting kneeldown racing fired back up in Texas. http://racelsora.blogspot.com/

I don't think we have much equipment for sale, but my family has been racing J/A for years and would be happy to help you get back into it—however we can.

Thanks,
      Mike Hauenstein
      hauenstein outboard team
      186-W * 28-C * 4-T * C-101

Comment

We have a 2001 Furnal Flyer with an OMC forsale. $2500 and we can arrange delivery to Port Neches, TX where JH will be run. The boat has also run well in AX, ASH, & KPRO.
        Attached Files
        444-B now 4-F
        Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Originally posted by DeanMyersJr1966 View Post
          Can anyone help get Dean III started?

Thanx,
          Dean Myers Jr
          832-585-3170
          Hey Dean-
          Glad to hear you're out there. I'm out in Brenham, Tx. and race a CSH.
          If you don't know this, there is a big NBRA race coming up in Pineville La. April 17,18
          There will be a few of us Texas racers there, and we'd love to see you and Dean III there. Bring him to the pits, and he can hang with us, and get up close. It is a great lake, and a really good bunch of people.

Also, NBRA runs a Novice Class for kids 10-16 years old, and you can run a restricted Yamato 80 or a restricted OMC. Those Yamatos are pretty bullet proof, and when he gets older, you can remove the restrictor and race it in another class, or better yet, you could have 1 boat and motor, he could race in the Novice Class, then you could remove the restrictor plate, and race it in an adult class. That would be the ultimate father son deal.

Anyway, send me a pm or an e-mail, or call me at 979 525 8030, and I'll tell you what I can.

Comment

Working...
          X