CSR rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSR rig

For sale, older CSR, all hardware, ready to race. Seven year old Yamato 302 bought "new" from TJ. Strong runner with few races on it. Two props, misc "stuff", boat cart, and 14' enclosed trailer set up for 2 CSR's. Engine rack will hold 3+ engines. No pics as I have not figured out my new computer yet. Boat has been raced every year at Big Rapids. I can send snail mail pics if you will send them back. $4000 firm. Bob Hartman, (231) 536 3144 or (954) 547 1659 (reason for selling, I got an SLT)

OK, how bout $3900?
    Last edited by racer121M; 04-21-2010, 09:16 AM. Reason: add info

Pictures

There are two boats in these pictures. The boat that is for sale is the black and orange boat. In the first picture it is the top boat; in the second picture it is on the right; it is on the right in the 3rd picture; it is the only one pictured in #4; and on the 5th picture it is on the left.
    Attached Files

Comment

You scared me for a second Bob. I was afraid we weren't going to see your smiling face anymore. Glad to hear you just switched rides. This is a good package for some lucky driver.

See ya,

Sam

Comment

Hey Sam, logistics is the problem. I need to pull 2 trailers to the races where both SLT and stocks run. Much easier to deal with only one. Did I see that you went to winter nats? If so, how did you run?

Bob

Comment

CSR rig

I will sell just the boat/motor/cart/props/height checker & kickout checker separately for $2600. Just add water and race at low cost.

Comment

Hi Todd, I don't know how old it is. I got it (I think in 01) from Rob Wilkins. He knows more of Its history than I do. I think it is a McCortie boat. I have marathon tanks for it that I took out. I ran it a few years in the Top O. As I recall it is 12'6" long. I don't know the weight but it is not anywhere near as heavy as my marathon boats were. I'd guess the weight at around 135-145 lbs. I seem to recall that one of the Ross boys ran it before Rob got it.

Bob

Comment

CSR rig

Boat, motor and assorted hardware now sold. Enclosed trailer still available for $1400. Bob Hartman (231) 536 3144 or (954) 547 1659

Comment

Sale fell through. Everything still for sale including my enclosed trailer. All my stock stuff will go with the boat including Brown Tool angle checker & height checker, spark plugs etc. I will try to get pics up of the trailer as soon as the weather improves.

Comment

now $3900 EVERYTHING you need to start racing (except personal safety gear)

Comment

I believe the rig is sold but will post again if things change. Thanks for your interest.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                    X