Original FEH - Roper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original FEH - Roper

I am selling my original Roper FEH. This boat is the one I have won a lot of championships in, and a ton of races in. This boat has raced against many known FEH racers: Kenny Rosado, Mike Lopez, Ralph Cook, Palmquist, Lyle Mason (yes one time), John Sharp, Richie Palmer, Kevin Fitzgerald, Hunter Grimes, Newman, Schiender, and just about everyone in between.

This boat is still very competitive. Built by Marc Johnson, who then was known as Roper Boats, currently MJR Composites. This boat is by far one of the toughest, meanest, competitive, racing boat I have ever had. I love this boat. Own a piece of history and race it.

Boat is currently painted, I will try to get the current paint scheme posted soon. Boat is 12' 8". This boat will beat most hulls today in rough water, and on smooth water, look out, she is fast. Corners like it is on rails. To be honest, this is the boat I compare all others too. If memory serves me right, this was one of the last if not the last boat Marc ever built under the Roper name.

If you are serious please PM me or call.

$2000.00 firm.
    Attached Files
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Couple More Pics.

The Roper is the boat on the top of the rack, 38 M.

It is in storage.
    Attached Files
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
    X