last chance for pro equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last chance for pro equipment

2 perfect capsules, all equipment, air systems, spare parts, 3 complete 700s, 1 500, all new and gone thought , ready to run, will place, have medals to prove, no tire kickers or wanna bes, this is all first class stuff, I have enough spare parts, and fixtures and piston blanks to keep you running for a long time, also is Wes Smiths, 500, open boat , which would make a good 350 boat today, everything has been inside, there are so many parts would be hard to make a list, only serious reply, no jokes or games, 3000.00 for all, just bring a big trailer, if any questions just ask, but dont waiste my time, last time will be offered, serious only, not like the last bunch that thought they had the experince to run, and didnt know what it takes, if you cant place dont run , I can do that, if you need rerfereces, just ask, np
    thanks just up front, been there done that
    M174

Mike,
    You have a pm.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

may i ask who purchased the capsule boats??
        Collin Thirlby
        "Team Green Racing"

Comment

I did.

Comment

SO why are you sellin'??

As i said Why?
            Originally posted by m174 View Post
            2 perfect capsules, all equipment, air systems, spare parts, 3 complete 700s, 1 500, all new and gone thought , ready to run, will place, have medals to prove, no tire kickers or wanna bes, this is all first class stuff, I have enough spare parts, and fixtures and piston blanks to keep you running for a long time, also is Wes Smiths, 500, open boat , which would make a good 350 boat today, everything has been inside, there are so many parts would be hard to make a list, only serious reply, no jokes or games, 3000.00 for all, just bring a big trailer, if any questions just ask, but dont waiste my time, last time will be offered, serious only, not like the last bunch that thought they had the experince to run, and didnt know what it takes, if you cant place dont run , I can do that, if you need rerfereces, just ask, np
            thanks just up front, been there done that
            M174

Comment

froggy3racer
              I do not know who you are, but bring your new capsule boats to the USTS races in Ocoee, Florida, then Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin,then Winona,MN, then Constantine,MI, then DePue,IL, then Hartford,CT then Raleigh, NC. You will find the absolute best powerboat racing in the country with the USTS. Come find me at any of these races so that I can greet you personally.
              In advance, I thank you for your participation

PeteG
              Pres USTS

Comment

Froggy

Pete,
                I do believe it is Jim Kirts who purchased the equipment. At least I hope that is the case. What a great time we will have with Jimmy on the water with what was Mike's equipment.

It is great to have Jim back racing again and seeing him running. Also not bad to see Danny coming to a lot of the races. What a family with history in boatracing>>>>>

Ray

Comment

Ray,

Yes, froggy is Jim Kirts. I don't know where he got such a screwy name for his race team but it does stand out.

Tim
                  Tim Weber

Comment

Froggy

It is the name of his Snowmobile Race Team. Froggy Racing. His huge enclosed trailer is all pinted and decaled up for his Pro Racing on the Snowmobile Race tour. He has many sponsors for this, much like Dan did. He does find room to fit the race boats in there in the summer months. I imagine he will hit a better part of the USTS races as he usually does.
                    Dave Mason
                    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

You guys are good! LOL. Yes Pete, it is I, Jim Kirts. I am hoping everything works out with this stuff. I am not sure yet what I am getting as I have not had the time to go see Mike yet, but I will assure you, if one of the capsules will suit me, I will be in it and have it at the USTS races. Mike always had pretty good stuff so I will soon see what my fortune has brought me.
                      As for the name froggy3racer, well, I was sponsored at one time by Bad Frog Beer. They were a little novelty local beer, but not bad. My snowmobile friends and team picked the nickname froggy for me and it has always stuck. The number 3 is obviously my racing number and the racer part is what I love to do most. So, I became froggy3racer. I still have many Bad Frog T-shirts and stuff of various kinds. Maybe I'll have to bring them to the races if anyone might be interested in some.

Comment

Great news Jim
                        Just take it easy on the capsules from Minnesota.

Comment

As long as they are behind me, I will take it as easy as you would like.

Comment

Great

Congrats on you purchase
                            Jim it is great to include you in our club (capsules) can't wait to run with you!!

Sean

Comment

Working...
                            X