Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Powerhead Adapter Plate

Hey Guys;

I am looking for one of these powerhead adapter plates, as I call it. Does anyone have one they want to sell? Also, does anybody have a KG9H or 40H tower housing they want to part with? Either with a clamp assembly or without. Working on a weird project but then again everything I do is weird. Email me directly at: startyourengine@comcast.net

Thanks,
    Mike DeLisa
    8J
    Attached Files

Just a thought

I was wondering if you could take a Merc. 4 cylinder lower cowl and cut it to roughly the same shape as the adapter plate your looking for. It might not be as thick or as strong. And you wouldn't have the side lifting handles like you have in the casting. But it might work.

Rick Sr.

Comment

I have a couple that are close I will post pictures for you.

Comment

Photos

Here they are, If you would like one or both send me a PM.
        Attached Files

Comment

adapter plate

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MERCU...#ht_500wt_1182

Comment

Mike B, do you notice any suspicious similarity between the seller's name on eBay and the screen name of the guy who started this thread?
            Last edited by sam; 02-01-2010, 04:05 PM.

Comment

a pic is worth...

a pic is worth a 1000 words , 3x or 4x = 4000 words including, but not limited to- casting, aluminum, Quincy, spacer.... and much, much More similar stuff will be available to peruse, fondle, chizzle in Pottstown, Pa A.O.M.C. Swap Meet , February 27.

Comment

Working...
              X