55h power head and tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55h power head and tower

I've got a powerehead and midsection 55h,and just wondering what its worth. By the way no carbs, upper cowlings, recoil. It was my Dad's spare motor. The foot is missing. Phil VanSickle welded his prop to it. I know I can ebay it for at least 900 just for the the mid section. Tell me what yout think. Buyers are welcome bsers hit the road. Call me at 810-348-0156 Tim White
    Last edited by wbirdstrike; 01-30-2010, 01:21 AM.

Re: 55H

Missing foot and carbs, two high dollar items, cowls too,,, maybe hitting the road over to Ebay would give you a good idea of value, set your reserve at 900 and see what happens.
    Ed Hatch

Comment

Try again on the eBay value of the mid section. Usual ending bid is $200 to $400. Powerhead minus carbs has a hard time breaking $200

Might as well put her on the block and see where she goes

Comment

I agree.

Originally posted by sam View Post
        Try again on the eBay value of the mid section. Usual ending bid is $200 to $400.
        When I sold off all my old stuff on eBay a few years back, I seem to remember my 55H towers went for around $250-$350 each.

Comment

55H tower

Wow, a 55H tower and clamps for 250-350, I'll take 6 of them. I think you guys are steering this seller in the wrong direction. With no mames mentitioned, a boat racer friend of mine just bought a 55H tower and clamps from another well known boat racer who is known for selling vintage part's and paid $550.00 + 50.00 shipping. With my limited education I think that's $600 bucks, not sure. I would settle for a good deal on a tower from a KG9H-40H for my project, anybody got one. But yes, you guys are correct a 40ci powerhead doesn't bring too much money however, I am looking for those and also 30ci powerheads, for my projects.

Mike De Lisa
          8J

Comment

Working...
          X