looking for pro engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for pro engine

looking for 2 cylinder 350cc pro engine.engine must set up from 97 octane gas.bolt on powerhead or complete engine.best regard Mr Lo.

Good luck

Originally posted by lcp8410 View Post
    looking for 2 cylinder 350cc pro engine.engine must set up from 97 octane gas.bolt on powerhead or complete engine.best regard Mr Lo.

All the fast Pro Motor's are set up to run Alcohol. I know where there is a 350cc VRP 2-Cylinder for sale, but it's ready for Alcohol. You could easily make this motor run on gas, but I'm not really sure why you would want to. Let me know if you are interested.
    Sattler Racing R-15
    350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
    TEAM VRP
    The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Mikuni Carburetors for Gasoline

I can set you up Mikuni Flatslide Caruretors, set up for Gasoline. I'd recommend 2 Mikuni 38mm (or up to 41mm) Flatslide Carburetors, for a 2 cyl 350cc.

Jim McKean
      E-Mail:"captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"

Comment

looking 2 cylinder 350cc pro engine set up for gas

the reason why i would like to convert it to gas is because there is no methanol fuel available in the country i live.the only alcohol fuel i ever seen is the nitro fuel using on the hobby nitro rc.and the highest gas i can get from the local gas station is 97 octane gas.best regard Mr Lo.

Comment

350 cc gas burner

If you buy a 350 cc motor set up for methanol, you will need to open up the cylinder heads a little. The compression is too high on a alky burner to run gas without modifications.

Rex Hall

Comment

Originally posted by lcp8410 View Post
            the reason why i would like to convert it to gas is because there is no methanol fuel available in the country i live.the only alcohol fuel i ever seen is the nitro fuel using on the hobby nitro rc.and the highest gas i can get from the local gas station is 97 octane gas.best regard Mr Lo.
            What country do you live in? I know many people all over world that race and I'm sure they can help with methonal. I can give to you contact information for this. I also sell new Motors From VRP and Konny but Konny makes only 500/700 motors at this time. Steve

Comment

Working...
            X