CSH Hull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSH Hull

2006 CSH/20SSH RunneCraft hull with hardware = $1,500.

The hull is in near mint condition with like new hard ware. Light boat for a heavy driver or those wanting to run OSY and 20 with a restricted 302. Runs strong with a Yamato 80 too.

Stored in doors 100% of the time when not being used. This is as close as one can get to having a new hull that is competitive for such an affordable price.

Located in Tallahassee, FL. Call (850) 559-1986.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DougMc; 01-19-2010, 10:14 AM.

Bump to the top.

36" bottom, 72" afterplane, tunnel, balsa core bottom, carbon reinforced right cockpit, rounded pickels.

Comment

csh

What is the weight with hardware?
      Is transom height already modified adjustable higher for BSH (20ssh)?
      What is transom angle?
      Does hardware consist of: fin, kickout, throttle, steering wheel, thru side pulleys?
      What is length from rear planing edge to pickle end and to bow leading edge between pickles?
      Last edited by ZUL8TR; 01-19-2010, 12:39 PM.
      "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
      No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Originally posted by ZUL8TR View Post
        What is the weight with hardware?
        Is transom height already modified adjustable higher for BSH (20ssh)?
        What is transom angle?
        Does hardware consist of: fin, kickout, throttle, steering wheel, thru side pulleys?
        What is length from rear planing edge to pickle end and to bow leading edge between pickles?
        The trasom height is set up for a 102 and Yamato 80. It would need to be cut down for a 302.

hardware consists of everything other than the motor and prop. Just put on the motor, hook up throttle, connect to the steering bar and go.

I will have to measure the other stuff you asked about. How do you want the transom angle measured? It is the same as my Tecraft.

The boat is light. Don't know the specific weight; however, we needed to add about 30 pounds of lead for a 180 person to make CSH 440 with a 102. I think he was right on in 20.

Comment

csh

Originally posted by DougMc View Post
          The trasom height is set up for a 102 and Yamato 80. It would need to be cut down for a 302.

hardware consists of everything other than the motor and prop. Just put on the motor, hook up throttle, connect to the steering bar and go.

I will have to measure the other stuff you asked about. How do you want the transom angle measured? It is the same as my Tecraft.

The boat is light. Don't know the specific weight; however, we needed to add about 30 pounds of lead for a 180 person to make CSH 440 with a 102. I think he was right on in 20.
          -----------------------------

Based on 440 for csh -180 driver - 30 lead - approx 110 engine, jacket, helmut, etc = 120 boat and hardware. See if that is correct.

Measure the transom angle as tilt back from a straight edge extension from the flat bottom. Ex. if 75 degrees then transom angle is 90 - 75 = 15 degrees
          I believe TEC crafts use 15 to 18 degrees on transom?

Waiting for the other dimensions asked

Has last 24" of bottom needed any work to get it flat?

Thanks
          "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
          No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

This boat is perfect, ready to race and win.

It is a proven design built by a proven builder and meticulously maintained. The only way you will find better from this builder is to place an order from him.

If you have a 302, just trim the transom down an inch and go win with it.

BW
            Last edited by B Walker; 01-20-2010, 06:11 AM.
            302SSH.....Putting the Stock back in Stock Outboard

Comment

Originally posted by ZUL8TR View Post
              -----------------------------

Based on 440 for csh -180 driver - 30 lead - approx 110 engine, jacket, helmut, etc = 120 boat and hardware. See if that is correct.

Measure the transom angle as tilt back from a straight edge extension from the flat bottom. Ex. if 75 degrees then transom angle is 90 - 75 = 15 degrees
              I believe TEC crafts use 15 to 18 degrees on transom?

Waiting for the other dimensions asked

Has last 24" of bottom needed any work to get it flat?

Thanks
              Here are the other dimensions:

End of the deck/bottom to the fork tip = 10.5" (fork tips are rounded)
              Trailing edge of the bottom to the fork tip = 9'10" (fork tips are rounded)
              Bottom width = 36"
              Afterplane from trailing edge of bottom to the back of the sponson = 72"

I've never worked the bottom and it is straight.
              Last edited by DougMc; 01-20-2010, 01:04 PM.

Comment

bump to the top.

Comment

Run up front for $3,500. ($1,500 hull with full hardware, $2,000 Yamato 102 with steering bar, free prop.)

Will pair up this hull as a turn key rig with my 102 and a Hill/Pinner prop. This is the last 102 I have, so you know I'm not holding back my good stuff.

It is close to impossible to get into CSH with a like new hull and front running Yamato 102 for this price.

Located in Tallahassee, FL just off I-10. Call 850-559-1986.
                  Last edited by DougMc; 02-01-2010, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DougMc View Post
                    Run up front for $3,500. ($1,500 hull with full hardware, $2,000 Yamato 102 with steering bar, free prop.)

Will pair up this hull as a turn key rig with my 102 and a Hill/Pinner prop. This is the last 102 I have, so you know I'm not holding back my good stuff.

It is close to impossible to get into CSH with a like new hull and front running Yamato 102 for this price.

Located in Tallahassee, FL just off I-10. Call 850-559-1986.
                    Pick it up on your way to Ocoee...

Comment

Working...
                    X