Wanted: Yamato 102 block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Yamato 102 block

looking for a "stock" unmolested 102 block ONLY, preferably one that is still standard bore..............

PS: have several complete MK30 fishin motor powerheads to trade also.............
    Last edited by mercguy; 12-21-2009, 12:56 PM.
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Bummer that it can’t be molested…

Tom Kargus & I have several 80 & 102 blocks that were bought from a guy who was from Texas a few years ago that were not legal for racing in APBA but I guess legal in AOF. Bummer was he told us it was all legal equipment. At least we were old time racers and not a new guy getting screwed over.
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Big Don View Post
      Bummer that it can’t be molested…

Tom Kargus & I have several 80 & 102 blocks that were bought from a guy who was from Texas a few years ago that were not legal for racing in APBA but I guess legal in AOF. Bummer was he told us it was all legal equipment. At least we were old time racers and not a new guy getting screwed over.
      That wade must have taken you guys for a couple of chumps! Maybe he will show his face at an APBA event sometime......
      17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

daren do u have a c merc wth the 2 port covers or only 4?

Comment

Originally posted by garland powell View Post
          daren do u have a c merc wth the 2 port covers or only 4?

pretty sure all the ones I have left are 4 port cover style.......
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

I got a 5 to 6 thousand piston to wall 20 over version. Shoot me a private message if you think it would work. They run fast loose!!!!! Mikey
            mike ross

Comment

Working...
            X