Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: '58 DeSilva

1958 DeSilva 13' CRR/CSerR

Comes with Floorboard, Kainer Steering Wheel, and Throttle. In good general condition, no rot. Always stored indoors.

900$ obo

I am leaving next week for the Northeast and will be on I-95 to PA from North FL. I am flexible on delivery arrangements

Brad Walker for Bill Walker

Bill's contact info
    904 377 6960
    billrace@yahoo.com
    Attached Files
    302SSH.....Putting the Stock back in Stock Outboard

What is the number on the transom and or keel. I do not think that it is a 1958 boat. It is a DeSilva though. maybe mid 1960.
    bill b

Comment

To Brad or Bill

Hey guys,

That looks alot like the DeSilva that Pete Finn ran in1100ccR with a converted OMC 3 cylinder. You guys were living up here back then. That was in the 70's. If it isn't the same boat it, could pass for it's twin. It really hauled A** !!

Pete
      Don't laugh.....it's borrowed!!

Comment

This Pete Finn?

Thats me in the back. Was a great ride and scared the pants off my 16 year old you-know-what.

Sorry about the poor picture quality, it is a picture of a picture. It could certainly be the same boat. No telling

Brad Walker
        Attached Files
        Last edited by B Walker; 12-16-2009, 10:27 AM.

Comment

What is the number on the transom and or keel. I do not think that it is a 1958 boat. It is a DeSilva though. maybe mid 1960.

Ralph DeSilva looked at this boat and said it was a CSerR or CRR though no class is stamped on it.
          Attached Files

Comment

Yep that Pete Finn

Thats a hoot
            I remember the look on your face riding with that mad man! I also remember it blasting past our Dmods. Were you at Bristol when Kelly McMahon and wife ,and I think, Pete and perhaps you went into the drink at the same time Turn 3 Bristol?? It may have been one of the other hubby and wife teams, was kindas a little while ago............

Pete
            Don't laugh.....it's borrowed!!

Comment

It was made OCT 1958. I stand corrected, I most likely worked on this boat. Sanded and things.
              bill b

Comment

One more interesting tidbit about this boat. Ralph DeSilva told me it has a fir finish which was an option back then.

Probably the reason it still looks so good and why it weighs alot more than I think it should.

BW

Comment

Working...
                X