Swap meets on the east coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap meets on the east coast

Are there any swap meets coming up on the east coast?

Nah... I don't know of any. bbbBBBut.. I have a konig tower,bracket, gearfoot, that I'd sell for $1100; and, a merc 1400 for $350; and a merc 1350 $350; and a Cougar 21 tunnel with a 2004 250 Optimax/sportmster etc....

Come to me with $17,500 bucks and you can have it ALL. Or... $17,499 and you just get the Cougar

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by hydroratracer View Post
      There are some AOMCI meets coming up, some race stuff may be 4sale. usually sold early. Eatontown NJ 12-6-09, Icebreaker meet in Jan? no date yet. Pottstown Pa in Feb? no date yet. If your looking to sell race type stuff youll probably have more luck than buying but sometimes a good collection of stuff is there. If your not in that club & wanna go you can, membership is open or you can be a guest. Mike
      Team Tower

Comment

Originally posted by johnsonm50 View Post
        There are some AOMCI meets coming up, some race stuff may be 4sale. usually sold early. Eatontown NJ 12-6-09, Icebreaker meet in Jan? no date yet. Pottstown Pa in Feb? no date yet. If your looking to sell race type stuff youll probably have more luck than buying but sometimes a good collection of stuff is there. If your not in that club & wanna go you can, membership is open or you can be a guest. Mike
        Eatontown is Saturday Dec 5th.

Toms River, NJ (ice breaker) - Saturday Jan 9th - wet/dry swap
        Pottstown, PA - Saturday Feb 27th - dry swap

Comment

Originally posted by hydroratracer View Post
          This link may be helpful to you. There would be more detailed info there on upcoming events as it becomes available.

http://www.aomci.org/

Comment

Heres the next meets info, 7am till 1pm 12-5-'09

Hosted at Facilities of Kessler Ellis Products, 10 Industrial Way East, Eatontown, NJ 07724. Exit 105 off Garden State Parkway on to Hwy 36 East. Right on Hope Road, Left on Industrial Way, Right on Christopher Way

The host, Rich Gruskos requested a head count for food. If you want to go let me know & Ill relay that. Mike
            Team Tower

Comment

Working...
            X