Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale 07 Heritage Classic / Need Racing Equip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 07 Heritage Classic / Need Racing Equip.

Selling my flawless 07 Heritage Classic-Fuel Injected-6 Speed-$16,000-Color-Black Cherry-Need to purchase racing equip. and do not have the room for both. She's in pristine condition with extras totaling just under $3000 Power Command-K&N-Tail light modual-Bars-Grips and a whole lot more-All parts replaced included along with new leather travel bag-new DOT med flat black polo helmet-Photos with and without passenger seat and back rest. Duane 407-466-5752 Hope no one minds me listing on this race sight and if so I'll remove. Thanks for looking
    Last edited by D Nichols; 11-22-2009, 04:23 PM. Reason: New pictures in album

as long as you are in need of room for BOAT racing equipment (of some flavor)I am sure no one minds at all.
    Good luck!

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Mr Nichols first name is Duane. He is originally from Mi. He now lives in the Tampa Fl. area. Any Florida racers willing to give him some local assistance in getting into the sport?
      Duane one thing nice for you. this year the Stock winter nationals and probably the mod winter nationals (is this set in stone yet or still up in the air?) will be in Florida. My advice? Do everything you can to make it there even if you have not been able to acquire equipment by that time.
      If you are serious about getting in to the sport, go ahead and join the APBA and volunteer for inspection duty at a nationals. It CAN be very educational.
      especially for those without a solid background in the sport.

BTW nice lookin bike !

"The Coffee Guy"
      TEAM CAFFEINE
      Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
      " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
        Selling my flawless 07 Heritage Classic-Fuel Injected-6 Speed-$16,000-Color-Black Cherry-Need to purchase racing equip. and do not have the room for both. She's in pristine condition with extras totaling just under $3000 Power Command-K&N-Tail light modual-Bars-Grips and a whole lot more-All parts replaced included along with new leather travel bag-new DOT med flat black polo helmet-Photos with and without passenger seat and back rest. Duane 407-466-5752 Hope no one minds me listing on this race sight and if so I'll remove. Thanks for looking
        Duane is a potential new racer that wants to run Top "O" this year in C or D. Any help getting him started would be appreciated.

Gootz

P.S. Nice bike, I ride a Heritage myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kev43V View Post
          as long as you are in need of room for BOAT racing equipment (of some flavor)I am sure no one minds at all.
          Good luck!
          Exactly, anything to get more boat equipement
          Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Duane and I have been talking and he hopes to come down to Lake Placid this weekend. As soon as he can move the bike we will try and get him into a rig! (We are not related but do live within an hour of each other)
            444-B now 4-F
            Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Working...
            X