DSH rig for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSH rig for sale

Beautiful Hemp D-Mod hydro built winter 2009 by a pro, lake testing only – never raced. Wheeler Merc 44XS. Engine was raced 1/2 season, estimate 3 hours. I put 2 hours on it this summer playing around, not racing. Estimated time since powerhead and gearcase overhaul is 5 hours – runs great. Includes a Dewald cleaver that turns 79.6 GPS with 220lb driver. I will split boat and motor, but prefer to sell as a package. The rig is located in northern Michigan. Send PM for phone # and e-mail address. Mick
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hydro alaska; 11-06-2009, 06:46 PM. Reason: additional info

Price

I'm asking 7500.00 for the rig. I will sell separate. 4800.00 for the motor. I'm open to offers. If you like reply to my private e-mail. Thanks Mick

Comment

My private e-mail is michelen@mtaonline.net

Comment

Originally posted by Team 222R
        How much? DSH is very popular here in region 10. The right price may spark some attention. I know a racer looking to upgrade from his Tohasu. His initials are "Daren Goehring".
        NOPE! I am good. Don't come cryin to me anymore looking for 44 Merc parts either..........
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

thanks for info it was exactly the info i was looking for
          Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Working...
          X