Mod Prop 4 blade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Prop 4 blade

Not sure what class this is for (C)? But here's a four blade stainless steel prop Marked A.G. 10 x 6 3/4 I'm sure would look good in someone's prop box 200$ + shipping or it's ebay history...link for pictures:

https://hydroracer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16709
    Shawn

160$???? + shipping before the ebay snipers?
    Shawn

Comment

Still for sale???
      Daniel Lee Crabtree

Comment

sorry she's sold to a good home
        Shawn

Comment

A quick note. In the seventies and eighties I built some prop cutting and assembly fixtures. This was before 3 blade castings became available. I sold them to people like Dick Fickett and Anthony Godialis, aka "AG". Both from Ct. Both are gone now. Both were very well known as well! AG was also stamped on props that Hopkins made for him. I am surprised Mr Walker didn't possibly make the connection but I think it's been Decades since I've seen them In New England!!! Hope this adds to your wonders about that 4 blade... lol
          Pete Babcock
          Don't laugh.....it's borrowed!!

Comment

To add to that Pete, Dave Jones made me a couple of 4 blades from two blades for Formula A in the 90's. They also ran on my Mod 30H. - Bill

Comment

That would explain why the prop came from CT on a 30h lower unit that the guy told me was ran in mod ! But the case was junk, but the internals were fine! Thanks for the details on the "A.G." imprints... sounds like an interesting wheel... hope the buyer uses her!
              Shawn

Comment

Working...
              X