FOR SALE: 3 cyl Rossi 350 MSD motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 3 cyl Rossi 350 MSD motor

I'm motivated to sell. 109 MPH with comp. set up. See Pic.

For Sale: My 3 cyl. Rossi 350 motor with MSD ignition, newer style headers, pipes, cylinders and heads. Updated and improved carbs. Recently gone through by Rex Hall with no heats on it since. This is an awesome motor that is no doubt the strongest 350 around. I have not ran it much lately due to boat problems. You cannot believe the punch you will get. Call or email me with questions. $3500

Pipe rings, plaste and bars go too.

Bill Diamond bdiamond@rrlarson.com 253-224-8004 (West Coast)

3 cyl..jpg

3 cyl.A.jpg

3 cyl B.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by diamondprohydro; 10-16-2009, 09:24 AM.
    Bill Diamond
    bdiamond@rrlarson.com

Why?

Bill,

Why you selling the motor??

Comment

I promised someone I would scale down a bit. This is an awesome engine.
      Bill Diamond
      bdiamond@rrlarson.com

Comment

Recently I read your comment about not finishing a heat in severall years. Some of us have decided that this is not acceptable. I will commit to assist you in DePue in '10 to make sure this legend comes to an immediate halt !! Please help me meet with you to be sure we can accomplish something positive. Also, I would like to see you in Winona in '10 if we can put this race together again.

Comment

New Boat

Originally posted by PETEG View Post
          Recently I read your comment about not finishing a heat in severall years. Some of us have decided that this is not acceptable. I will commit to assist you in DePue in '10 to make sure this legend comes to an immediate halt !! Please help me meet with you to be sure we can accomplish something positive. Also, I would like to see you in Winona in '10 if we can put this race together again.
          Bill is off to a great start to resolving this issue with his new MJR boat...... Welcome to the MJR team Bill.

Comment

Thanks Pete & Marc. It has been an amazing string of events. Some call it bad luck but I would say it was a 50-50 combo of bad luck and events. Just silly stuff that had a big impact. Still to date the funniest was a grounding problem I finally found that delivered the MSD volatage through my kill to my elbow and exiting my knee. Got my attention.

I'll be back up there again.
            Bill Diamond
            bdiamond@rrlarson.com

Comment

(bump to top)
              Bill Diamond
              bdiamond@rrlarson.com

Comment

The MSD Spark!!!

Bill, one time I lit the MSD on Sid's 500 while he had hold of the plug wire. He would have killed me but he could not control his hand motion for several minutes. That gave me enough time to run for cover.
                Neil

Comment

Still Available.
                  Bill Diamond
                  bdiamond@rrlarson.com

Comment

Electric

Originally posted by nbass View Post
                    Bill, one time I lit the MSD on Sid's 500 while he had hold of the plug wire. He would have killed me but he could not control his hand motion for several minutes. That gave me enough time to run for cover.
                    Neil
                    I used to race boats built by Wade Terriel of California. He had a pacemaker and danged near died one day when the pacemaker picked up the impulse of the electric system. 10,000 beats per second does crazy things to you. Wade shut it off and took about an hour to finally be able to talk.

Ray

Comment

Whhhhhaaaaaaatttttt.......doooooooooo...yyyyoooouu uu mmmmmmmeeeean?
                      Bill Diamond
                      bdiamond@rrlarson.com

Comment

Working...
                      X