Selling My Cycle for Boat and Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling My Cycle for Boat and Gear

I am selling my 07 V-Star Classic 1100 in order for my son and I to get into racing would be willing to trade for the right gear and set up. Many add on's pipes, wind shield, seat, sissy bar, saddle bags, hyper charger, engine guard, highway pegs, and passenger foot boards. asking 8500 obo. Please call or E-mail me for pics or questions.

weldkroll@oal.com 920-213-5872 Mark
    Last edited by weldkroll; 10-06-2009, 05:33 PM.

This guy (Mark) is 100% serious about wanting to get into Stock Outboard racing. His Dad raced until the mid 1980s, about the time Mark was supposed to start racing J. (When Dad quit, Mark got skunked out of his ride.) He came to Oshkosh and Pleasant Prairie this year, and is definitely hooked. (Said this was the first sporting event or spectacle where his 10-year old son didn't want to leave after five minutes. In fact, they were there both days for Pleasant Prairie.)

Enthusiasm for racing is through the roof with Mark and his son, so if anybody out there is even remotely interested in this bike or knows somebody who might be, please contact him. We're trying to get Mark into an ASH rig so his son can race J too, so we'd be getting two racers for the price of one here; one of them a J kid who will progress with this sport as he grows up.

If anybody can give us a hand and help out this new racer here in R7, we'd surely appreciate the effort. Let's help get 'em on the water in 2010!

Thanks!
    Michael Mackey
    21-V
    Michael J. Mackey
    Lola Boatwerks Factory Foreman
    Pavlick Race Boats Factory Driver
    Yamato Aficionado
    21-V

Comment

Hay thanks a lot Mackey that says a lot you and your kid will always have a place to crash when the races are in Oshkosh....

Comment

Now with photo

Originally posted by weldkroll View Post
        I am selling my 07 V-Star Classic 1100 in order for my son and I to get into racing would be willing to trade for the right gear and set up. Many add on's pipes, wind shield, seat, sissy bar, saddle bags, hyper charger, engine guard, highway pegs, and passenger foot boards. asking 8500 obo. Please call or E-mail me for pics or questions.

weldkroll@oal.com 920-213-5872 Mark
        Bump to top; now with photo.
        Attached Files
        Michael J. Mackey
        Yamato Aficionado
        21-V

Comment

Anyone have a friend looking for a bike?
          lets try to help him get on the water

"The Coffee Guy"
          TEAM CAFFEINE
          Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
          " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Bike was traded for boats & motors !!!!!!!!!!! See my son at races in 2010
            Last edited by sassykroll; 12-02-2009, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Thats great! we look foward to you folks racing
              Dec 5 is our awards banquet please attend if you can. good food and a good time.

I am so glad you wee able to work out the trade.

"The Coffee Guy"
              TEAM CAFFEINE
              Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
              " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Yeah baby!

Originally posted by sassykroll View Post
                Bike was traded for boats & motors !!!!!!!!!!! See my son at races in 2010
                A HUGE THANK YOU to everybody who had a hand in helping make this happen for Mark and his son. We are looking forward to seeing them on the water for their first races at Burlington, WI on Memorial Day weekend 2010.

Thanks loads, everyone!
                Michael Mackey
                21-V
                Michael J. Mackey
                Yamato Aficionado
                21-V

Comment

This is probably the coolest thread ever

Big time congratulations for joining us. My son was 11 when we started and it was the best thing I ever did for him, for me, and for my wife. Remember the first year or more are for learning, and have fun always, Tony
                  Moby Grape Racing
                  "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Hi! Thanks to everyone!!! I will see my son mark & grandson dakota race next year.
                    an who knows maybe grandpa the next year (old csh driver) but would like to get into dsr or dmr. Thanks again to everyone!!!!!!!! ( also ran E mod one year)
                    wally kroll (old 34W)
                    Last edited by sassykroll; 12-04-2009, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X