C Stock Hydro Complete Pakage For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C Stock Hydro Complete Pakage For Sale

Dawecraft hydro built 12/04 in excellent condition. Unique design for added lift- it has a square bow and the air traps are ˝” narrower at the transom than at the end of the sponsons (Mr. Dawe calls it a square nose squeeze). This boat is very stable and would be great for someone just getting into the sport as well as a seasoned driver. All numbers and lettering are removable vinyl. Very strong running Yamato 102 engine (APBA and NBRA legal) extended capacity fuel tank, polished mid section and lower unit. I believe this used to be one of Mr. Wartinger`s because the name “Wart” is stamped on the crankshaft. Power head was freshened up last season by Mr. Dudley Malone. Complete racing package weighs 420 lbs. with a 150 lb. driver. Additional items included in package- Tiny Tach, GPS, boat cart, 5 props (including a 2 time NBRA Nationals winning short course prop). I also have a black 2004 Pace 6x12 single axle enclosed trailer set up to haul 2 boats, in excellent condition as well. New tires have approx 2500 miles on them, have a new spare a well. I do not want to separate the boat and associated equipment. I will sell the trailer itself after the boat is sold. Add your own safety gear and this would make someone a very competitive turn-key package, no doubt. All equipment has been very well maintained. I started racing this package with two races left in the 2007 season, and most of 2008 and 2009 seasons. I raced this rig a total of 49 heats with an average finish of 2.2 place. Other accomplishments with this rig are: 2009 NBRA Northern Short Course Nationals Winner, 2009 NBRA Southern Short Course Nationals Winner. 2009 Long Course Nationals, second place. 2008 & 2007 Short Course Nationals, second place. 2009 NBRA High Point Winner in CSH, and third in CMH points by stepping up into this class. Asking $4500 for the boat, engine, and all associated equipment. I have invested $1500 in props alone. $1700 for the trailer. All equipment is located in Mississippi- would deliver within a reasonable distance. Can have it at the NBRA National Meeting on 11/7/09 in Springfield. Mo. If interested, please call me any time. 580-747-3829.
    Attached Files
    Richard Russo
    CSH 9-L

2009 NBRA CSH Southern
    and Northern Short Course
    Nationals Winner
    2009 NBRA CSH High
    Point Winner

Andiamo Joe!!

This is a VERY fast rig guys. I had to chase to rig earlier in the season. Whats up man? You getting a new rig?

You should make the trip over to the AOF race in Pineville in a few weeks!!
    John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
    Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
    Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Finished for now

John,
      I`m throwing in the towel. I may be back in a few years, really not sure. I have other priorities I want to persue. Its been a great 2 seasons- Boat racers rock! The best motor sports I`ve have ever had the privilege to be involved in, no doubt. Best of luck to everyone going to Pineville- now thats a great place to race!
      Richard Russo
      CSH 9-L

2009 NBRA CSH Southern
      Nationals Winner
      2009 NBRA CSH High
      Point Winner

Andiamo Joe!!

Comment

Rich----I really hope you don't sell the boat!!!!!!!! Of course that is just because I want to race with you next year.... Truthfully I respect whatever decision you make, but do wish you were out there mixing it up next year. Congrats on a great season and wish I would have been there more to have some good racing.

Rick Miller
        34-0

Comment

Did you send the interior pictures to my e-mail.. I cant wait to get it..
          "CASE RACING-ITS NOT JUST A SPORT, ITS AN ADDICTION!!"

Comment

Sent Pics

Floyd,
            I sent you about 8 pictures yesterday morning, I may have your e-mail wrong- please give me a call anytime.
            Richard Russo
            CSH 9-L

2009 NBRA CSH Southern
            Nationals Winner
            2009 NBRA CSH High
            Point Winner

Andiamo Joe!!

Comment

Hey Rick sorry to hear your leaving the sport.hope to see you back soon ,and thx for the help in stillwater. Rob and Tammy y-23

Comment

Working...
              X