1 under gears for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 under gears for sale

I have a set of brand new 14:13 mercury 55h gears. $400. I paid $450 for them and they are mint unused never been on a shaft. I will eat the shipping or drop off at a race.

First money. paypal a little extra if you need to use a credit card.

Can also trade for 200h props and or new 55h prop shafts or very good 44xs or 55h drive shafts.

You waited too long you should check hydroracer more often!

The gears are SOLD!

Comment

Hey Brian:

Aren't they the gears you got from me at cost? I'll buy them back for exactly what you paid which wasn't anywhere near $450.00.

Mike DeLisa

Comment

ewwww! caught profiteering

Comment

Originally posted by startyourengine View Post
          Hey Brian:

Aren't they the gears you got from me at cost? I'll buy them back for exactly what you paid which wasn't anywhere near $450.00.

Mike DeLisa
          Sorry Mike.... your gears are under my 750r. I will sell them back to you now if you like but they have just a little wear...only about 30 races plus restarts and testing. Still want them?

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
            ewwww! caught profiteering
            Mike's line is not big enough to catch this fish! I paid $500 for a set of the Mercury 15:14 gears. Try to find a set of these gears. I will be a profiteer on ebay with these if I let them go. I am racing for two now so I am selling some extras!

Comment

It is a very tempting price. If my current gears in my Eldredge were more distressed, I'd already own them

Comment

Brian Racing for 2 = SUGAR DADDY I believe. I am glad you finally got some quality pit help. Mikey
                mike ross

Comment

Sorry Mike I am not a sugar daddy. After years of just claiming "Momma C's" cooking made me full figured. The truth is out I am pregnant. Just a daddy no sugar. LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X