For Sale: 05 20ft Carson enclosed trailer:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Akers View Post
    I bought a used 24 footer last year. I haven't got it fully rigged yet and it's already to small The other problem is, now I need a bigger rig to tow it with

yep, think the 24 is the route I am going myself..........need room for the FEH!
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Way to go!!!

So dad (blueskyracer) a new boat racing toy?! I guess we won't have to get assistance to help load that top boat next year.
      Men and there toys!!!
      April- Just another Montana Racer.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueskyRacerGirl View Post
        So dad (blueskyracer) a new boat racing toy?! I guess we won't have to get assistance to help load that top boat next year.
        Men and there toys!!!
        Somebody has to support Darens racing addiction Plus my back is out from moving engines all the time.
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Good Prices at TrailerPlus in Oregon

Hey Daren,

I bought my new 20-ft Interstate trailer in Milwaukee, Oregon, at TrailersPlus. Call Bryce Gibson at 877-850-7587 (toll free), or email him at bgibson@trailersplus.com and check out their prices. Yes, I do consider them one of my racing sponsors. No, I don't get a commission or a finder's fee!

Al
          Last edited by Al Peffley; 09-21-2009, 01:51 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Al Peffley View Post
            Hey Daren,

I bought my new 20-ft Interstate trailer in Milwaukee, Oregon, at TrailersPlus. Call Bryce Gibson at 877-850-7587 (toll free), or email him at bgibson@trailersplus.com and check out their prices. Yes, I do consider them one of my racing sponsors. No, I don't get a commission or a finder's fee!

Al
            already contacted them, as they have a store near me too..........they also advertise here on HR............I actually want a trailer with smooth sides (like my current one (for now), that does not have all the screws holding the panels on..............which most trailers have........
            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X