Skeg Protecter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeg Protecter.

I am looking for something to protect the skeg on my 102, I have seen some made out of wood, any new/used available??

"...if your not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space"

-

Oh, sorry I thought you said, " Keg Protector". Perhaps you could design your own, maybe fun.
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Skeg Protectors

HI:

I have some real nice Skeg Protectors for the 102-302 motors I made several years ago that weren't great sellers, go figure. They are made of wood and are $20.00 ea. If you're interested I can foward pictures.

Thanks,
      Mike De Lisa
      8J

Comment

Originally posted by startyourengine View Post
        HI:

I have some real nice Skeg Protectors for the 102-302 motors I made several years ago that weren't great sellers, go figure. They are made of wood and are $20.00 ea. If you're interested I can foward pictures.

Thanks,
        Mike De Lisa
        8J
        Mike-
        Check your e-mail.

Comment

Ernie Dawe made the ones I use. If I remember they are pretty inexpensive.

DawecraftBoats@aol.com
          Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
            Oh, sorry I thought you said, " Keg Protector". Perhaps you could design your own, maybe fun.
            Did Some one say "Keg Protector " I volunteer for that job and all you have to pay me is free Beer
            Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Skeg Protector

Check email
              82F
              Mark O'Brien

Comment

Mike,

Can you bring a couple to Lock Haven?

Thanks,
                Mary
                Jeff
                5-P

Comment

Skeg Protectors

This is funny. I made a bunch of these a few years back and their wasn't much interest in them. Now, here we go again.

I made 2 sizes. (1) is for the Y80 - 102 - 302. I have sinced used this style on my 25XS - 44XS - 55H - 30H. (2) is for the OMC J - A (9.9 - 15) motor. I have since found they work on the Merc 25SS - KG4 - KG7 - 20H that have the shorter skeg.

The Yamato style protector will work on the long skeg Hot Rod case with just the rear stretch cord. The front cord has no where to hook onto. I don't have a short skeg to try it on, so I don't know.

I have a bunch of each style left. $20.00 each plus $5.00 shipping. I accept Paypal, just use my email address: startyourengine@comcast.net or send a money order to: Mike DeLisa, 243 Port-Au-Peck Avenue, Oceanport, NJ 07757. Make sure you tell me which style you want.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Send one for me

Money order sent today for 102 protector
                    82F
                    Mark O'Brien

Comment

Working...
                    X