Yamato gear cases for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamato gear cases for sale

I have several Yamato lower units I would like to sell. Some older style pro units in varies conditions, A pro hatchet, a new set of one to one gears, and a couple of stock units in great shape, but I don't know if they are 102 or 302? Not quite sure of prices, so please call or email with any inquiries, 360-477-9121 or mvanausdle@hotmail.com

L/u

I might be interested in the hatchet if it is the horizontal split. Are you saying this unit has new 1-1 gears or that you have a set of gears separate to sell.
    Art K

Comment

Ok, found out a few things, the stock units are both 302's, The hatchet is vertical split with one to ones. I do have a new set of one to one gears. I'll try and post some pics, thanks for the interest.

Comment

Man am I stupid, I can't seem to figure out how to post pics of these!!! Also forgot to say that I might be interested in trading for or buying 44xs stuff, Cowls, drive shafts, carbs, etc.......

Comment

Mike's Photos!
          Attached Files

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

I need a 102 cone/cartridge assy.....Have a case and gears....but need the rest.....would take a aof/nbra sharpened foot if avail.

100N
            100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post
              .....would take a aof/nbra sharpened foot if avail.100N
              Steve; -is there a difference between legal APBA and
              AOF/NBRA profiled 302 l/u's ?
              Brian Hendrick, #66 F
              "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

Working...
              X