"C" marathon rig for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "C" marathon rig for sale

For sale: Sorenson C marathon boat, fully rigged (throttle, steering wheel, thrust bracket, nice aluminum tanks), Yamato 302, boat cart. Just finished both days of the Top O. Age catching up to me. Number 121 M. Lots of pics on the latest Top O sites. I'll try and get some pics up in the next few days as well. $3100 Bob Hartman, (231) 536 3144 or cell (954) 547 1659 I can get the boat to Big Rapids in Sept.
    Last edited by racer121M; 08-11-2009, 08:10 AM.

Sorry to hear that!

Bob, sorry to hear your selling, I've enjoyed seeing your boat(s) at Top'O for quite a while now. Anyone looking for a top notch Top'O rig would be doing good to get ahold of you. Maybe one more marathon at Big Rapids?
    KampKurz
    Last edited by kampkurz; 08-11-2009, 09:14 AM. Reason: I speel poorly!

Comment

Thanks Mark. I thought long and hard about it but the race just wasn't fun for me this year. I'll be switching to SLTs so I will still be around for a while yet.

Comment

Address

Mark, do you have a new email address since you are now with highspeed? Jack

Comment

Bob, glad to here you're not giving up racing all together. You'll give your sister and Mike some good competition. I know what you mean about the race being no fun anymore. My mind tells me it's fun, but my body tells me it's not. I guess we all have to give it up sooner or later, but it's hard. Top O' is a one of a kind race, and anyone that's never raced it, should give it a try. See you soon.
          Gene
          3-M

Comment

Bob if you need any help with the "new" slt boat call me !

lee
            Shakin hands with danger !!

Comment

Thanks Lee, I sure will. Can't do much till I sell the marathon boat.

Comment

Dux on eBay

Bob
                There's a nice DUX rig on ebay for sale. It's listed under Mercury racing. You would look good in it.
                Gene
                BSR 3-M

Comment

Gene...thanks for the headsup. I checked it out but the listing has been withdrawn. I gotta sell my C before I can get serious about an SLT but it's nice to dream.

Bob

Comment

Dux boat

Hey Bob, it's only money. Who knows, maybe your C outfit will sell quick. The Dux boat is still listed. Item #190327535554. Just type in the number on the search line, or go to Mercury racing, not Mercury outboard racing. Still think you would look good in it, and who knows, maybe you could get Sherry to ride with you.
                    Gene

Comment

Hi Dust33....I will check out the prospects of anyone from here going but I'm not too positive about it. I'm from Northern Michigan and it's a long drive to Region 1. Thanks for the interest though.

Bob

Comment

Kamp Kurz going...

I think I read that Mark is going to Haverhill. You might want to check with him.

Comment

Marathon rig to region 1

Bob, I sent you a PM. Hope i can help. Mark

Comment

"C" marathon boat

Originally posted by Dust33
                            Hello Racer 121M,
                            I would be very interested in your Marathon rig if it could be delivered to Region One. Like say, if a fellow "M" happened to be going to Haverhill next week...and happened to have space...then maybe (?). Figured I'd ask, cuz you never know. Am primarily interested in the hull, but would think on the whole deal if you'd prefer not to separate.
                            DUST33
                            Dust33...I may have located someone who will be going to the Haverhill race and could possibly take my boat. I'll know in a few days. I'd prefer to sell as a package. If you want to talk about the rig my # is (231) 536 3144.

Bob

Comment

Dust33...I've been rethinking my decision to only sell as a package and might split the boat and motor. If you are still interested in just the boat give me a call. Price would be $1600 plus some bucks for gas to get it out there.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X