Feh (850ccmh)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feh (850ccmh)

I have a 2007 MJR designed laydown hydro for sale. I raced it in FEH in Constantine in 2007 with good sucuess until a gearbox failure.

I wanted to keep this boat and run again, but I need to part with it. I also ran a Pro 350CC Rossi on it. I will take some updated pics soon.

Some specifics:

12' 6" Total Length
    36" bottom width (ideal for FEH)
    If you want more specific measurments please contact me. Mostly composite construction, wood deck. This boat is a sister ship of my current FEH only in laydown version. Same measurments.

Boat is partially rigged, Hub, and pullies are there. Throttle can be included as well. (All Lee Tietz Hardware)

Asking $2200.00 rigged, or $2000.00 not rigged.

Dave Mason
    mason38m@yahoo.com
    269-420-1118
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

dave

can i get a picture posted or emailed to me ?
    thanks
    Randy
    Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Sure

I am working on getting to it at the Boat House. Few other projects in the way right at the moment. I do have pics of it with the Rossi on it if you want, pop me an email mason38m@yahoo.com. Or soon I can get some close up pics.
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Updated

I have added some recent pics. Also, Price is now $2000.00 rigged. You won't be dissapointed in racing this boat. It is more than capable of out performing a lot of top notch boats out there today. Anyone who has seen my boats run can attest, they turn and ride great. I do fairly decent in them, as well as some of the others out there.
        Attached Files
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Some Ideas

This could be a kneeler very easy if you prefer to not lay down. I cut the sides down after kneeling in it for racing Pro the first time. I decided it was needed to slide three pipes. It was to much back pressure to slide them by hand.

Again, I raced this boat in both 350CCH in Pro and 850CCMH (FEH) in Mod and did pretty decent.

If anyone wants some real new technology to race the FEH this is a good boat for you.

A tidbit - I ran this boat well over a 100MPH testing with the 350CC and it handled it perfect. I was running it with zero tuck and zero kick out, in other words, level. The prop shaft was also level with the bottom.

I did the same with the 850CCM and the boat never lost control. Level/Level.
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
          X