Need Help bad!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help bad!!!!!!!!

Ok guys, I need a carburator for a 1989 mercury 45 hp 4 cylinder S/N OB340529- carb part number is 1367-6517A34-its the bottom carburetor-part is no longer available new

My guineous mechanic (who I let go after 4 weeks-one week to late) broke one of the float pin supponts off then shipped the job out the door-it came back-go figure

If any one has a used or even new one sure could use it-it has the fuel pump on the side of the Carburetor

Kerry

I have a set that come off a late 70's early 80's.

They look like the ones off a 500 4cyl ser#5531630 and up.

Mercarb # stamped is 6517 (on left flange) & BA3B 713 (on right flange) on the used set I have.

At first glance it looks like the same casting, but the fuel filter/pump cover plates are different, bodies may be the same.

Comment

[QUOTE=Blackhawkguy;135121]Ok guys, I need a carburator for a 1989 mercury 45 hp 4 cylinder S/N OB340529- carb part number is 1367-6517A34-its the bottom carburetor-part is no longer available new

My guineous mechanic (who I let go after 4 weeks-one week to late) broke one of the float pin supponts off then shipped the job out the door-it came back-go figure

If any one has a used or even new one sure could use it-it has the fuel pump on the side of the Carburetor

Kerry[/QUOTE

I prolly have one......
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

need carb bad

my email is kerry.hamlin@yahoo.com any one who thinks they have a casting or complete carb e-mail me please

Comment

Working...
        X