Looking for props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for props

I am looking for some 8 inch, 11-12-13 inch pitch props (or something close to that) for my Tohatsu D ride. Anybody out there have some for sale? Let me know...if you are going to Grass Lake I can pick them up there. Dave Anderson

Cart before Horse?

Gosh Dave, after yesterday, I figured the first order would be an electric starter for that thing...

R-19
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Props

Trust me, I am in the process of getting electric start for that thing. My skinny arms can barely lift the starter handle, much less pull that thing over. Actually, what happened was the fuel line came loose from the fitting on the motor. Darren Goehring has an electric start setup he is going to sell me pretty cheap. Oh yah...Gweedo posted the two heats of DSH from Saturday on Youtube. Does anybody know where they are? Former 44XS owner Dave Anderson

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/guedo499

Dave, I don't see the videos up on his channel yet.
        Sattler Racing R-15
        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
        TEAM VRP
        The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Videos

Thanx for the info...Gweedo may not have had time to post it. When I look for something like that, what is the best way to do so? Also, do you know of anybody in your area that might have some props for sale? Dave

Comment

Ahhhh

Ahhh! Not quite there yet! I think I have three heats of DSH and one heat of CSH. The bad thing is, is the "good" video that's fun to watch is when I don't do so well..... Patience, my friend!

Unfortunately, the heat where the lightning hit right as we were going into the first didn't come out....
            http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Dave, Just bookmark that page of Guedo's. Or start your own page and then subscribe to his and other races pages and you can keep tabs on them like that.

Rick Keller may have some props, or know of some, or know what you need at least. He is on his way back to APBA MOD Nat's right now. PM me and I'll give you his cell number if you want it.

Mike
              Sattler Racing R-15
              350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
              TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

props

Thanx for the info. Does anybody have Ron Hill's e mail address? I think he has made some pretty decent formula e wheels in the past. Any yah, i was sitting near the starting line Sunday in my hydro when the lightning hit right off the first turn. I was like, wow, somebody is really upset that I did not make the heat..lol. Actually, I had my video camera going, but when I could not get motor started I turned the stupid thing off. Dangit. Dave

Comment

Try this Dave

ronhill@hillmarine.com
                  Sattler Racing R-15
                  350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                  TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                    Actually, what happened was the fuel line came loose from the fitting on the motor.
                    Oh no no no. Take that fitting off and run the hose directly up to the filter. Besides trouble with the fuel connector coming off, there's the worry of it going bad and sucking air. One less thing to go wrong.

All my props are smaller than what you're looking for. But I'll show you what I use when I see you.

Add: I have a Ron Hill 7 5/8 X 12 that works pretty good. (not for sale)
                    Last edited by jeff55v; 07-13-2009, 04:53 PM. Reason: Add:

Comment

Fuel

Thanx for the info Jeff. I am trying to make the thing "idiot proof" (all you people that know me well stop laughing) I have a line on some decent wheels, but who knows. The more the better. I did get a last minute ticket to stock nationals, which I was not planning on going to. I will sure look you up and pick your brain. Drinks are on me!

Comment

one more thing

Jeff: Could you give me a call at 425 246 4710 sometime this evening?

Comment

just listed E-Bay........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/8-X-1...;3A10%7C39%3A1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/7-1-4...A1%7C72%3A1171

100N
                          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                            I am looking for some 8 inch, 11-12-13 inch pitch props (or something close to that) for my Tohatsu D ride. Anybody out there have some for sale? Let me know...if you are going to Grass Lake I can pick them up there. Dave Anderson
                            Dave,
                            I have a few props in the DIA and pitch you are looking for. Find me at Grass Lake and you can check them out.

Look for boats: 225-V, 1-V, 25-V

Mike Pavlick

Comment

Working...
                            X