Yamato 80, boat, trailer for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamato 80, boat, trailer for sale

Ok- let me begin by saying I do not know ANYTHING about this set up except that I picked it up with another boat and it was in decent shape. I cleaned it up, replaced the dash (steering plate) and then revarnished the brightwork and repainted. The motor was missing the factory gas tank and carb shield so I adapted a plastic fuel tank to the motor and ran it one time on my Champion B/U. The trailer tows very well and is 52" between the uprights to the top level and 14'2" long. I am looking for offers in the $2400 range. Boat is in SC. I do have the lights for the trailer- they are just not installed in the picture.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mrwoodboat; 07-05-2009, 04:56 PM. Reason: added a bit of text
    mrwoodboat

Nice low profile trailer, this should make someone a nice little rig.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Yamato huh?

I dont know man...All I saw was those two corn poppers on the top rack. Whats up with those?
      Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

poppers

I dont know man...All I saw was those two corn poppers on the top rack. Whats up with those?

For those times when the lake is justtt a wee bit too quiet and the H just isn't doing it LOL....(actually one of them is a Kg7h on a conversion tower- I haven't finished the power head yet and the Kg7h was just too dirty to put on my nice clean shiny H tower)
        Thanks for the bump- going to stick with vintage stuff for now...
        mrwoodboat

Comment

I'd like to know where you get such a good deal on hardwood flooring that you can use it in your barn/shop...
          Fralick Racing
          Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

actually it is Forbo vinyl- makes cleaning up soooo much easier- it came from a store that went under- was going in the dump so I offered to haul it away...
            mrwoodboat

Comment

Working...
            X