Axsh For Sale Or Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axsh For Sale Or Trade

Selling France Hydro due to outgrowing. It is a very fast hydro for Axs. Great boat for smaller driver asking 1000.00$ or trade for a Yamato or ? The boat is a great ride. Feel free to ask any questions we plan to stay racing so we will be around after sale if any help is needed on setup.
    Attached Files

France

If your junior is getting into AXSH don't pass this one up. This boat is FAST and airs out awesome. Past national champion hull. Raced previously by Dylan Justas and Adam Low in AXSH class. One of the fastest AXSH hulls in the country with a 140 lb. or lighter driver.
    Attached Files
    Tom L.

Comment

This is a fantastic boat for a young driver. You'd be hard pressed to find a better boat for the price.

Comment

Trenton

Will the boat be in Trenton or Grass Lake?

Comment

Sorry to say due to duty requirments I won't be able to make either race. The next race on my schedule is Jesup Ga. in Oct. If interested in purchasing might be able to send with another racer.

Comment

Still looking for offers befor I decide to strip it of hardware and send it to storage or bone yard

Comment

Still looking for the right offer people this is not an old wore out piece of equipment. We just lack anyone of the right size to drive it.

Comment

Working...
              X