DSH for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
    Whatever advice people are willing to give me regarding boat design, motor set up, props regarding the Tohatsu D, I am all ears.
    Welcome to the Bass/Tohatsu club. Without taking anything away from the Merc, let me say: You're gonna love that new motor!
    I'll send you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reed28n View Post
      You are right the money was approved by the commission to lend to Sid for two Bass Tohatsu's. I was made a job offer in a new city the day I left for the national meeting. I have been selling my house in Albany and buying a house in the syracuse area. Ending a job and starting a job. Living out of a suitcase and traveling to see my family.

The only hold up, which is being ironed out, is the contract to insure that the APBA Stock Outboard members money is secure. And that Sid's interest is secure.

While I apologize for the hold up I have heard only criticism and no one has offered to help. I will get it done and Sid will get the money.

Wrong forum to address this issue.. if you have any questions you can contact me directly.

Scott Reed
      reed28n@gmail.com

Scott says "While I apologize for the hold up I have heard only criticism and no one has offered to help:

............what kind of help is needed Scott????? I understand your moving, etc and related things going on, but the process should really not take that long to conclude???????? No criticism here, just a supporter of Bass Machines............
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X