Looking for 250ccMR Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 250ccMR Equipment

I’m currently in the process of getting started in outboard racing. I’ve been running my Rinker for 2 years at antique motor meets and on our lake. Last season I was offered a motor to race for the weekend in Hillsdale and am absolutely in love with it. This season, I’ve been attending some local races but don’t currently have a race-legal motor to run so I’m unable to participate. This absolutely kills me and I am looking to get out on the water this season as soon as possible, so if anyone has anything race ready it would be greatly appreciated. I’m just getting started with APBA and have a boat, cart and trailer but I’m still in need of some equipment such as a cut sleeves, a lifejacket and a motor.

I need a small lifejacket and sleeves as I’m only 5’6” 100 lbs. (I wear J-class size gear as well)

The boat I currently have is suitable for 250ccMR so I’m looking for a motor that can run in that class. I asked around for leads in Huntington but was unsuccessful. If anyone has a lead on a motor for 250ccMR please let me know. I’m preferably looking for a 22cubic inch OMC on a hot rod tower, or a 22 cubic inch Mercury power head on a Mercury tower. I would even take a look at a 20H conversion or hot rod if anyone’s got anything available. I would consider a package deal if anyone has anything available.

Please contact me via private message or email. My email address is jessi@jessibutlerphotography.com. Any leads are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jessi Butler, 88H

Update:
    During Constantine, the fiberglass on the bottom of my boat finally cracked through due to a broken rib. It will be cheaper to buy a new boat than to fix my current one. I am looking for a boat to run A and/or B mod runabout. Preferably a racecraft or roll-up boat. I also was able to locate a nice SRP jacket and no longer need one. But am still looking for the motor and sleeves. Any leads are much appreciated. Thanks so much.
    Last edited by JBRinker25; 07-22-2009, 02:12 PM. Reason: Found a jacket, lost a boat.

might want to...

Jessi,
    You might want to give this guy a call to see if he still has this engine.

http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10663

Good Luck.
    Mark

Comment

B-1 Bezoats

Have Line on lots of two cyl stuff. 952 440 4744
      Posting for friend.

Comment

Help Her Out

I felt horrible at Huntington, she showed up with her boat and trailer and we could not locate an engine for the weekend.

Someone must have some decent gently used Hot Rod mod equipment !

Jessi, thanks for helping out so much at the race site.
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

"A" Mod Hot Rod

I have a premium 250Mod Hot Rod for sale. I hate to part with this engine. It was Chuck Zolkoske's old motor. It has short tower, expansion chamber, it is FRESH ! Has .015 over pistons, new. Engine has not even been broken-in since pistons/rings freshened by Ron Thomas. A very, very good engine. It MAY be a little too much for a 100# driver. May not fit a Rinker as they typically have a tall transom for 20H/stock Hot Rod motors? Also have a brand new Digitron to go with it....Still in the box with all leads and extensions. Premium motor for a premium price$$$. Call me 740-319-5040. Mike Marshall, Raceboat 61-S

Comment

I know Vicky Smith has the runabout that won last years nationals for sale. Runne Craft with side fin. I think she had it for 2000 dollars. Shoot me a private message if your interested in some top notch equipment. With Mike's motor on this boat your surley in the front row. Mikey
            mike ross

Comment

bump bump bump...
              Austin Duggan, 78M

Comment

Update below

Found a jacket, lost a boat

Comment

if you are still looking for engine for amr give me a call!!! I race this class and I know of alot of good used equipment is at and know people to ask.
                  Darrel
                  920 229 9253

Comment

if you decide to try to save the rinker i will be glad to repair it for you for expenses only .. if the transom is too tall we can shorten it up as well! once you get an engine that is !

i am good with wood and can repair most anything, and i will be glad to help a new racer get in the mix so to speak

Regards
                    Randy 23-H
                    Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Jessi Owns the Water

If you think that this young lady is serious, check out Youtube. You may have to check sports then type in Jessi Butler. She was running her runabout with a highly modified Evinrude Zephyr done by Roger Dykehouse. She handled the boat like a PRO. She wants to race!!!!
                      Ye Olde Desert Geezer Al

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

Working...
                        X