BMH For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMH For Sale

Selling a BMH rig I purchased around a year ago. Re-ringed it, ran it for 1 heat and realized I have no idea what I am doing with a mod rig. Don't have enough time to maintain our stock equipment, so I realized something had to go.

Will sell boat or motor individually, but will not sell props seperate. I have no pictures in it since I only ran it once, but the rig was Mike Beegle's prior to my purchase. Boat has been stored indoors since purchase.

MJR Copy Boat (Mike Beegle crafted, Needs Paint Job): $1200

B-Mod Motor, Goller Exhaust System, and Parker Tower: $1800
    (Additional pipes included)

(2) Four Blade Propellers: $350 Each

Everything: $3000
    Last edited by D_Allen_III; 07-02-2009, 07:21 AM.

?

Don,
    I know you have had some interest in the rig...if the boat or motor sells first, will you sell the props separate?

Comment

sent a PM...........
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Replied...

Comment

Michael,
          If the boat and motor sell I will sell the props seperate. If you want to buy their motor or boat with the props, I will do that too. You need OSY props or something?

Comment

Originally posted by pav225 View Post
            Don,
            I know you have had some interest in the rig...if the boat or motor sells first, will you sell the props separate?
            Are you willing to trade anything for the props... 20 Boat kit would be the least he would take...or let us get in your prop box
            "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

A few inquiries but no purchases. Still available.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Allen_III View Post
                A few inquiries but no purchases. Still available.
                pics yet???? OF PROPS........
                Last edited by mercguy; 06-20-2009, 10:43 AM.
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

https://hydroracer.net/forums/showthr...ghlight=beegle

Is this it?

100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Yes, that is the picture. I have had a few inquiries, but it is still for sale. Can be delivered to the Stock or Mod Nationals. dcallen11@hotmail.com or 920-740-8332 if you have any questions.

Darren- Can't get my digital camera to work right now. I'm going to try and borrow one to get some pictures to you. You are aware you need to buy more than just the props though right? Just making sure

Comment

Ok… I want to clear out some of the stuff we have so here is the deal…buy the boat & engine and you can have them both for $2300.00…does not include the props. I’ll cover the difference with the kid…

2700.00 for boat with hardware, engine & 2 - 4 blade Dewald props
                      Last edited by Big Don; 07-03-2009, 05:29 AM.
                      "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Price dropped.

Don Allen

Comment

Spoke with a few mod guys and decided that if anyone wanted to purchase the tower, pipe set up and lower unit I would sell that seperate from the powerhead. Call and make an offer if you are interested in coverting some stock Yamato 80's into 350cc or B-Mod's, or what ever they are called now...

Comment

Price Drop

$2500 for boat, engine, 2 four blade props and extra pipes.

Comment

Bmh

Don,
                              A few people have asked recently if you will split up the rig...???

- Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X