Wanted: Life Jackets & Helmets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Life Jackets & Helmets

Looking for 2 racing jackets, 1 Large and 1 Medium.
    These will be for inboard use, so no need for flak. Looking for SO style, tailpiece not necessary, but fine. If you've recently bought a new jacket with flak and still have your old one, let me know.

Also looking for a pair of orange open face helmets, size Large & Medium.

Thanks!
    Mark Krzyzanowski
    32-CE

Better check your rule book

If you're running APBA Inboard, you do require impact. See the first part of APBA Inboard Safety Rule 3.6.7:

3.6.7 Lifejacket specifications for use by an unrestrained driver: The lifejacket must be designed for racing, with leg straps or thigh skirts securely
    fastened to the jacket. There must be a minimum of 1/4” thickness of impact material covering the back and sides, and safety tapes over any zippered
    seam

R-19
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

It's for my parents for their Speed Skiff. Not a race skiff, but a purpose-built River skiff that will also be used at APBA vintage events.
      Mark Krzyzanowski
      32-CE

Comment

Life Jackets

Mark, I have a Lifeline jacket (Large) that is in good shape but faded. It's got all the stock/Mod stuff except I have not had it upgraded with impact in the front. You can have it for the postage! I bought a new SRP last season. If you would like to have it, send your address and I'll get it on it's way. Glad to see it get some use. Jack

Comment

Hey Jack

I am in need of C mod stuff --- got any motors, boats props , pipes I can have ???

Comment

Anything for you Shawn! Going to make it to Mod Nationals as a spectator. Feeling better every day. Still have very little stamina but it's slowly coming back. Jack

Comment

PM sent
              Mark Krzyzanowski
              32-CE

Comment

Life Jacket

I have a 2009-certified, SRP size Large life jacket with the chest area expansion panel for sale. It has the inboard-style leg straps and is in excellent condition. Email me to the address below and I'll send you a digital picture of the life jacket if you are still interested.

Al Peffley
                team_excalibur@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X